• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

You Cannot Un See It

DeletedUser25872

The load screen for the May Celebration feature three mountains which look like penises. Especially the one on the left.

Deleted User - 1178646

Lol I am so amazed how many people can find a phallus in almost every event screen we got.
Amazing.

A rock is a rock, and an octopus is an octopus, if you see a penis it's because your mind likes to see one, just like we see imaginary pictures in clouds, and star systems, it's because your mind likes to see it that way.

qaccy

I guess if I can't see it in the first place, that means I technically can't un-see it either. Right?

LisaMV

The load screen for the May Celebration feature three mountains which look like penises. Especially the one on the left.
omg yes! - the whole design, every time... it's a bit annoying. The artist may have some unconscious issues, lol. (CW - I am not obsessed in the least, but I do come from a family of artists.)

DeletedUser25872

Lol I am so amazed how many people can find a phallus in almost every event screen we got.
Amazing.

A rock is a rock, and an octopus is an octopus, if you see a penis it's because your mind likes to see one, just like we see imaginary pictures in clouds, and star systems, it's because your mind likes to see it that way.
I even asked my wife, What does that look like to you? She agreed.

Yogi Dave

Now that you mention it, it the one to the right of it, the one with the cave, is that a yon symbol?
Poor editing on my part. Let's try again:
Now that you mention it, the one to the right of it, the one with the cave, is that a yoni symbol? :rolleyes:

StarLoad

If one looks hard enough to find something that fits a pattern or a representation, you will likely find it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
For those not up on their Pagan festivals and such, May 1st was Beltane, a fertility festival. May celebrations in the real world tend to be on that theme, of making sure the crops and animals (and women) will be fertile and produce well in the Fall. Personally, I do not see what others are seeing, but if there is some subtle hint of it there from the artist who did this for Inno, that may be why.

And the May Pole dance, represented by our evolving building, is a whole "get acquainted and find a mate" tradition too.

DeletedUser25872

Screenshot_2020-05-25-04-35-32_kindlephoto-986156174.png

Yogi Dave

It's all in the eyes of the beholder. My brain can make the left 'penis' look like a bird carving where you see the head with it's beak pointing down into it's neck and it shoulders below that or I can see a knight with a helmet, though I like the bird better. My yoni comment was just a total lark about seeing what you want to see. Kind of like the fishing hole in the winter event that was finally solved or the owl/cat in the cliff near the top center of the city screen. Our brains are wired to make things fit patterns and @Takamineeg and his wife seem to see penises. To each their own. I like the rune like aspects of the rocks. They are decidedly interesting, no matter what you see, even if it's an octopus or a cigar. ;)

DeletedUser25872

It's all in the eyes of the beholder. My brain can make the left 'penis' look like a bird carving where you see the head with it's beak pointing down into it's neck and it shoulders below that or I can see a knight with a helmet, though I like the bird better. My yoni comment was just a total lark about seeing what you want to see. Kind of like the fishing hole in the winter event that was finally solved or the owl/cat in the cliff near the top center of the city screen. Our brains are wired to make things fit patterns and @Takamineeg and his wife seem to see penises. To each their own. I like the rune like aspects of the rocks. They are decidedly interesting, no matter what you see, even if it's an octopus or a cigar. ;)
Thanks Yogi Dave. I see the bird too. Well said.

Yogi Dave

There is definitely a joke to be made here
But I am above that sort of thing
No. No you are not. There are just too many directions to take it, so best to let it lie. (Yes, I know what you are thinking now. The mind also plays with phrases transforming them in something else, especially with this topic.)