• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

You define "active"

DeletedUser3352

We aren't the usual FS. Our members have fun and play for one another. I dont have to ask or beg people to be active, they want to do it for each other. We are all equals and leadership is chosen democratically. Everyone has a voice. No one is ever publicly called out. No one is ever thrown out because someone throws a fit. Act like a grownup, get treated like a grownup.

Be active. Be respectful. Have fun. Simple.

Join "The Other Side." Message me or anyone in our fellowship, strike up a conversation.

DeletedUser3352

Oh, and we're on the cusp of 10 chests per week. Just a few more people that are really into the tournament and we're there.

DeletedUser18215

Do you take newbies? Or only those over a certain level?

DeletedUser3352

We do. And we help them grow. And I give them tourney goods, since they can negotiate about 600 points on what I can spend negotiating one province late in the tourney :cool:

I prefer that their towns at least have a trader (making said gifts of goods 'easier' to transfer) before they join up, but I am open to making exceptions.

DeletedUser3352

Just had a member step aside to clear space for someone with more time for the game.