• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

you messed it up again!

MasterDeeva

You fixed the last event so everybody had a chance to finish but you put a stopper on this one again. Quest 47 requires six encounters or six spire. Why did you leave out six tournament? I am chapter two so I don’t have the spire to do and I cannot win six encounters because I have no provinces left. I am literally at a dead end. On all the other spire/encounter quests, there is also the tournament option but not this time! Thanks for nothing.

MasterDeeva

Chapter 2...far from Orc wall. Time to get scouting then. Your scouts won't even take over a day. Still plenty of time left in the event :)
I can’t scout anymore because my money only goes to 1.3 million and it costs 1.4 million to scout. Event is over.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Raise your Main Hall to get more coin capacity. If you can't do that then go to your research tree and focus on getting the next MH upgrade research....then raise your Main Hall coin capacity...i.e. upgrade your MH.

AJ

MasterDeeva

Raise your Main Hall to get more coin capacity. If you can't do that then go to your research tree and focus on getting the next MH upgrade research....then raise your Main Hall coin capacity...i.e. upgrade your MH.

AJ
Main hall is fully upgraded. I don’t want to do any more research because I don’t want to go to chapter 3.

MasterDeeva

If you dont want to grow your city past chapter 2, you don't have to but getting uber pissed at Inno for not accommodating your very unique playstyle is a wee bit unreasonable.
They fixed it for the last event. In addition to spire/encounters, there was a third choice of tournaments. I can do the tournaments!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I'm keying off the "more room for factories" here. How many factories, and of what types, do you have? If you are running a lot of factories or if you have the opposite problem, then you could very well be stalled. If you have built too many armories or other things that don't give you what you need but, instead, steal culture and/or pop, you could be in trouble by just having an unbalanced city. I'd look at your city but you aren't yet listed in Elvenstats.com so I can't. In any case, if your scouting demands more coins than you can store it's probably that you have over-scouted -- meaning in an effort to have more space you have scouted as many provinces as you can and outpaced your cities ability to scout more. I assume all the provinces ready to be scouted are "very-hard?"

In any case, it would be fun to know about your city and help you get past the current problem.

AJ

Alram

Flippers just flip
You can still pickup currency around your city and collect the free daily currency. If it's the evolving building you want, you can buy currency. The 3 AW kp looks nice.:cool:

DeletedUser31614

I understand you can use diamonds instead of orcs to open a province.
If I found the correct city the OP is talking about it’s setup I think for FA only factories there are marble and they don’t want go beyond chapter 2. They can’t scout anymore provinces due not being able to store the gold necessary to scout. The only have 37 expansions.

defiantoneks

not sure what the deal is with level 2. just because you cross to the next chapter, doesnt mean you have to upgrade to larger buildings. just ignore that tech.

Zoof

not sure what the deal is with level 2. just because you cross to the next chapter, doesnt mean you have to upgrade to larger buildings. just ignore that tech.
They're probably trying to keep tournament costs low. The amount of (required) technologies researched probably still factors into those costs (probably, because those numbers has to have changed somewhat since that post. I just can't believe it wouldn't). It may also have something to do with the fact that once you reach chapter 3, catering in any new tournaments starts requiring T2 goods.