• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

You might be obsessed with Elvenar if...

Henroo

Oh Wise One
One of few certainly. It's just really really easy- especially compared to mobile.
But, it is not THAT hard to just arrange your city within the game. Just look at what way the skinny side of your residences will be. Run a long street or 2 in that direction and line up all your residences along them. Once you have all residences accounted for, look for other buildings which are rectangles and face the same direction as the residences do. Put these on the same streets. After you have done this, try to arrange a few smaller roads facing the other direction from your primary streets. Then line up your other buildings that are oriented in a different direction on these streets. I do not see where it is difficult. I kind of wish we could arrange a Tetris tournament. I LOVED that game back in the day. lol

Aritra

But, it is not THAT hard to just arrange your city within the game. Just look at what way the skinny side of your residences will be. Run a long street or 2 in that direction and line up all your residences along them. Once you have all residences accounted for, look for other buildings which are rectangles and face the same direction as the residences do. Put these on the same streets. After you have done this, try to arrange a few smaller roads facing the other direction from your primary streets. Then line up your other buildings that are oriented in a different direction on these streets. I do not see where it is difficult. I kind of wish we could arrange a Tetris tournament. I LOVED that game back in the day. lol
Not difficult. Just different. The Architect allows you to view it from a different perspective, and, more importantly, without commitment as you can play with it to your heart's content without affecting the city. When you're ready to implement, it is easy whether you planned it out "on paper" or in your head. I'd be fine without the Architect, but I love having it.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I don't use it because it doesn't automatically import it... and then I have to do the work anyway....
Sure does!
Go to ElvenStats. Look in the top right corner, "Change Player" and load your relevant city. Then right below where it says "Me" load that one.
Next scroll down where the blue circle of arrows say 'Update to current ', click on that. Once that has finished updating, go back up to just under the bar that displays all your stats, click view on Elvenarchitect, and then pick up the link it gives you. , Voila!!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
But, it is not THAT hard to just arrange your city within the game.
But in-game you can only move buildings that you have placed. In elvenarchitect you can place ANY building, specifically, the ones in the next chapter are useful as are the guest races.
Also, if you want you can play around with fully upgraded buildings from this or next chapter and see how much pop/culture you will need and then work backwards to where you currently are. This can help you decide if you want to go all in on Goblin Gift shops etc.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
If you time collections so you can reset while in the waiting room at the doctor's office, and then get annoyed when there is no wait!
The other day I was sitting at a red light. I wanted to check something in one of my cities. I was annoyed the light turned green before my phone finished loading...