• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

You might be obsessed with Elvenar if...

Henroo

Oh Wise One
...you use it as the timer for your cooking. I am actually doing this right now. I am making a corned beef brisket dish in a big pot with celery, cabbage, onions, and potatoes. Start the meat and celery simmering in water. Set all my workshops making bread. Once the workshops are done, reset them making bread again. It is time to chop and add the cabbage. Once the workshops are done the 2nd time, reset them again on bread. It is now time to chop and add the onions and potatoes to the pot. When the workshops are done with this round of bread, check the food to see if it is done. It should be close. :)

GlamDoll

When the workshops are done with this round of bread, check the food to see if it is done. It should be close. :)

This is all lovely & grand, but where is the part about herbs & spices, huh? :p Thank you so much for this thread!

... when your idea of 'polish' cannot be located in any dictionary, anywhere.

^ Winner. Someone gets it :p ...No, really. Variety is the spice of life & all that jazz.

`.~

Aritra

...when 11/13 labeled phone alarms are specifically for Elvenar business

new academy (x4), collect academy, production (reset), supplies (workshop reset), place enchantment, builder available, NH-AM, NH-PM
(and guest race goods and badge collection often out of sync, so creative solutions plus controlled loss)

not every alarm is always active: the 4am academy only on under certain conditions, enchantments not always placed, item not always to be collected from academy (but most cycles), supplies set only if out of sync with production...

[additional comment re alarms: my poor mom... I was in the hospital getting checked out after auto accident (I'm fine) and my mom came so she waited in the room while I was taken to radiology. She was upset when I returned because she couldn't figure out how to turn them off, and I was gone awhile so a few different ones were screaming at me, I mean, her. Sorry, mom. Sound was off but I was a bit distracted so I didn't think to silence it/turn the alarms off and reset later. And no sympathy from her from losing several hours of productions that day... The exclamation, "hold on, Elvenar is waiting on me" has been heard more than a few times and she shakes her head at how ridiculous it all is. She doesn't get it, but do we, really?]

Last edited:

Aritra

I have spent hours with the architect just playing with the layout (in between production turnovers etc), whether it be current layout or planning ahead, anticipating upgrade effects (size/orientation) and/or new acquisitions expected soon. Probably should have been spending those hours with laundry and dishes, but, those do get done-----later. ;)

And the spreadsheets... OMG

What fun distractions we have!

(I'm usually quite proud of my city, but it is a mess at the moment: upgrades, expansions pending, teleports pending, new settlement just beginning... If you visit, don't judge. This is a time of change. :eek: )

Last edited: