• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Your Favorite Winter Building(s)..... GO!

Yogi Dave

My fav based on what I get is the Frost Covered Christmas Tree. I have 4 each giving 148K mana, but only 4 of the 8 possible KP. I didn't get enough of the other buildings to do the rest. However, for the Christmas look, this can't be beat.

Santa Owl Leaves the Station and Begins the Journey.
PtSante.png

EDIT: I found the other pic I had like this one, but better. It's in the My Beautiful City thread.
The Link: Christmas Past

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Thanks; I am not going to get a Royal pass this time, so I am not sure I want to get just one or two of a set. I'm surprised they offered it that way. Maybe to gin up more interest in the royal pass, idk.
You do not need the entire set. Just the Frozen Fountain (which is one of the buildings available as a daily). Even without a single other building from the set, it is one of the top mana producers in the game on a square for square basis. I do not plan to get the entire set, but I do plan to place the Frozen Fountain in my city when it comes up as a daily. I'll either place it by itself or put down a single Frozen Orc Vortex in order to provide 1 link bonus to multiple Frozen Fountains. Have not decided that yet and it also depends on how many Frozen Fountains I get.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I loved the 2nd Winter Magic event. I really enjoyed that event and because it reminded me of the holiday squares when I was in Germany, I had to get every building. The Snowy Owl set is one of 3 sets I keep and I actually had to buy it again in a "sale". Ouch! I keep candy booths also. One thing that has always been in my city is the outpost from that event. I love my advent candles! The only thing that comes to mind as disappointing because of being before we could store anything is the Christmas Tree. I find it hard to believe and sad they haven't had a Christmas tree since then. The first winter event was very nice but hands down I wish we were getting the 2nd Winter Magic prizes instead..

Last edited:

Gkyr

Chef
You do not need the entire set. Just the Frozen Fountain (which is one of the buildings available as a daily). Even without a single other building from the set, it is one of the top mana producers in the game on a square for square basis. I do not plan to get the entire set, but I do plan to place the Frozen Fountain in my city when it comes up as a daily. I'll either place it by itself or put down a single Frozen Orc Vortex in order to provide 1 link bonus to multiple Frozen Fountains. Have not decided that yet and it also depends on how many Frozen Fountains I get.
Does the Frozen Fountain have early pickup? My AM has taught me that the rigid regimentation of set times for pickup can significantly decrease the production value of a building if you are not there precisely at the finish. I am finding this to be true for all resource productions.

To answer the OP survey, no Winter Event building was of interest to me.

Moho

Chef
One of the most important reasons why I am an Elvenar player is events. But for events, I wouldn't have played this game longer than several months. I love all the main buildings of Winter events. I also like Yeti Santa's Christmas Factory, which I acquired last year for two of my three cities.

IMG02.jpg

sammyt412

Oh and one more thing...
I don't know who around here ever used the word "lampions" before Elvenar in everyday vernacular (@MaidenFair?), but certainly nobody in my neck of the woods. However, both surprisingly and frighteningly, my autocorrect suggests it now, and always with a capital L, which I think is giving it way more respect than it deserves! My autocorrect is like an impressionable young child that has picked up all sorts of new words, both the good and the bad, thanks to big brother Big Tech listening in on my chats in Elvenar.
must have be a ant that do that