• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

You've seen me before!

DeletedUser21946

Rank 14,393
Boosts: steel, scrolls, dust
Looking for a better fit. Balanced goods for ample trading opportunities in fs.
Tired of trades sitting for days with no results. I Don't want to compete with my fellows for goods!
I play daily, prefer tourneys to be chosen, not demanded, although I tend to lend my support anyway!
I want to grow, not stagnate.
I am presently handicapped with only a mobil device, but this is temporary! My pc is in need of service.;)
:rolleyes: :)

DeletedUser8926

Rank 14,393
Boosts: steel, scrolls, dust
Looking for a better fit. Balanced goods for ample trading opportunities in fs.
Tired of trades sitting for days with no results. I Don't want to compete with my fellows for goods!
I play daily, prefer tourneys to be chosen, not demanded, although I tend to lend my support anyway!
I want to grow, not stagnate.
I am presently handicapped with only a mobil device, but this is temporary! My pc is in need of service.;)
:rolleyes: :)

DeletedUser8926

We are an Active & Friendly Fellowship currently recruiting new members. Our fellowship: Nicolin's Domain. Please read our Overview and if you wish to give us a try, please contact Mage Jaylari who will send you an invite. Thank you for considering us and we look forward to welcoming you to our group. Happy Gaming.