• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Zelda'a Troop Recruitment

Oorlene

Hi there - Zelda's Troop Recruitment a new FS created by a few seasoned p[layers who are not looking for law and order - we have a particular dislike for those who demand you play only under their rules - the game is supposed to be fun - we would love to have players of any experience - we have 3 experienced players who can help new players with the game and have plenty of mats - the only thing we ask is to visit others in the FS when you can - that's it - so whats not to like ? - we have even sent it up so you don't have to go through the hassle of invites - just join - anyone - check us out - Zelda's Troop Recruitment - thanks for your consideration

LoriMaxine

Hi there - Zelda's Troop Recruitment a new FS created by a few seasoned p[layers who are not looking for law and order - we have a particular dislike for those who demand you play only under their rules - the game is supposed to be fun - we would love to have players of any experience - we have 3 experienced players who can help new players with the game and have plenty of mats - the only thing we ask is to visit others in the FS when you can - that's it - so whats not to like ? - we have even sent it up so you don't have to go through the hassle of invites - just join - anyone - check us out - Zelda's Troop Recruitment - thanks for your consideration

LoriMaxine

I love this game. I’m trying so hard to get good. I play every day and I visit everyone I can. Okay, this is a pitiful question, but how can I join your FS? What exactly do I need to do? I can’t figure out how to send a request... I can’t figure out how to join!