• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Zero tourney cool down time

Yogi Dave

Game version: v1.114.2-(339c9a3) (2020-10-01 09:56)
Game world: W1nyandor
Browser + version: Firefox 81.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: HTML
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 2560x1440
Account name: Yogi Dave
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
My tourney cool down time is zero. Actually it is 102%, but actual cool down time can't be less than 0.
Upon completion of a manual fight, the screen returns to showing the world map, but the top of the screen shows the rewards for the prov instead of the KP bar. At that point, clicking the "Open" for the prov does nothing, nor does clicking another tourney prov open it. Also, the map can't be dragged around my the mouse. However, you can move it with the arrow keys. To reset the situation, I have to either leave the screen or click the tourney tent and choose a different prov to open. (The prov that was being fought is grayed out, so it can't be selected.) Once that is done, the KP bar is again at the top and life continues as expected until another manual fight is won. Losing a battle was not tested, but if instead of fighting, surrender is selected, there is not a problem.

Expected situation:
Upon completion of a manual fight and clicking to dismiss the Battle Results dialog, the KP bar should be visible and clicking 'Open' on the prov should do that.

Reproduction Steps
Have a Timewarp to high enough level (mine is 21).
2. Polar bears are fed (1 is level 9, the other level 1)
3. Select a tourney prov to fight and open it
4. Manual fight and win.
5. Click "Back to World Map" button.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
ZeroCoolDownBug.png
Shows result of returning to screen after manual fight.

ZeroCoolDownFixed.png
Shows expected screen, but I had to perform the operations explained to get out of the 'stuck' situation.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yep, I have seen this bug reported before, but I can't remember if it was here or on the Beta forum. Anyway, it has been going on for a while.

Yogi Dave

This is the 1st time I've had zero cooldown. I've seen another bug reported about zero cooldown on mobile, but that certainly doesn't mean this hasn't been reported. I'm sure a mod will say. It's just meant I've worked 2 provs at a time at the high levels, switching from one to the other for each battle.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I just went back and looked at the release notes for v1.115 that was done yesterday. There was one line in the 'bug fixes' section that addressed this, I think. I've not made it to zero cool down, so I skimmed past it the first time I read them...