• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Zodiac Quest

fitress

I have Quest (#17) to "Produce Decorative Pillars" x2.
I had some already finished from a prior run, so I collected those and started 2 new runs. I used diamonds to complete them, but the productions were not acknowledged. (I have refreshed my screen).
I have finished other quests using Time Instants, and have not had a problem. (I don't want to waste more Instants just to test the system).
Don't diamonds basically work the same?
Thought I'd throw it out to you guys before making myself crazy (ier?) and going the Support route.
Thanks in advance.................

Deleted User - 312108

Fitress, what chapter are you in and what level are your marble factories?

fitress

Well, poop and stuff! I'm sure that was probably somewhere in the "info" we got, and shame on me for being impatient!
Thanks for your time and info.

Alistaire

Well, poop and stuff! I'm sure that was probably somewhere in the "info" we got, and shame on me for being impatient!
Thanks for your time and info.
I would say not shame on you for being impatient. We've been telling Inno several weeks now they should be putting out advance info for this event really making that clear. I would put in a ticket asking to be reimbursed for those diamonds tbh.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I would say not shame on you for being impatient. We've been telling Inno several weeks now they should be putting out advance info for this event really making that clear. I would put in a ticket asking to be reimbursed for those diamonds tbh.

Well, not several weeks, since it only started on Beta two weeks ago, but yes, a lot of us have said since day one on Beta that the other servers need more than the usual day or two warning about the new requirements they added for this event. The devs for this game are really out of touch about the percentage of the player base that actually uses any of the forums.

DeletedUser8058

sdll i just did the same with toolbox except i did not use diamonds or anything so i have lost a whole day and now i will loose anorher day... just for the record I DONT LIKE THIS AT ALL been playing for 4 years and have always been happy with this game.. until now the explaination in the quest box makes no sense to me either ,