• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

zoom feature very erratic

hiraeth

Hi in the last several days the zoom feature is very erratic. Zooms way far out so it's hard to see what need's doing. Or so far in that it's bothersome to look at my city. with some effort and time I can usually slide the mouse to zoom to my usual setting. But I have to do it every time I go online. I'm on desk-top mac all up to date, firefox all up to date. Hope you can fix this bug! Thanks

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have trouble zooming too. It zooms out too far but then when you zoom it in, your messages and chat sizes are messed up and you can't get them right in relationship to the city area. I wish they wouldn't keep fixing what isn't broken, to where it gets broken. :(

BrinDarby

ingame Zoom ?? or browser Zoom....

ingame Zoom will not zoom out all the way,
to do that I use browser @ 30%.... but as Dari
said, doing that changes all the text/chat....

Inno needs to allow full zoom out, for browsers.

defiantoneks

I agree. I have had some days when it gets "sticky" so it wont zoom at all, then zings WAY out, gets stuck, then WAY in.

editing to add, this issue affects me most with "stickiness" on desktop. yes i have occasional issues with the iPad as well but regarding this thread I was referring to the browser version.

Last edited:

Silver Lady

On both Samsung & iPad tablets (both current) the zoom in and zoom out seems to go quickly from one extreme to the other. When Zoomed in it can be tricky getting it to zoom out without accidentally picking up productions. Expected behavior is for the zoom to follow the ”pinch movement“ not to race ahead of it.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Web capture_23-4-2023_131017_us5.elvenar.com.jpeg
Web capture_23-4-2023_13941_us8.elvenar.com.jpeg

Windows 10
Edge browser
Separate tabs on same session on laptop
The top is my city on US5 server, the bottom is my city on US8. Both are set in the browser to zoom of 100%. What the heck? This has lasted for 2 days.

Sweetp

Ex-Team Member
According to the information we have received, players need the browser set to 100% and then use your mouse wheel for in and out , or Ctrl- + or - .

Deleted User - 849411552

I am using Firefox under Windows 10. The Elvenar zoom feature is working well.

Last edited by a moderator: