• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Zooming out

DeletedUser23403

Being that the overall province area has been expanded with the new chapter(s) that have been added recently or just having a big city period, it would be nice to be able to zoom a little further out on mobile.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Being that the overall province area has been expanded with the new chapter(s) that have been added recently or just having a big city period, it would be nice to be able to zoom a little further out on mobile.
I kind of agree, but I worry what it would look like on a phone if you accidentally zoomed out to maximum. I might not be able to get it back to normal size.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Windows - definitely needed
On browsers you should already be able to control the zoom as much as you want. It's only the mobile users who have no zoom control. Most browsers you can adjust the zoom on the fly by pressing control and scrolling the wheel on your mouse up and down.

Deleted User - 4478301

On browsers you should already be able to control the zoom as much as you want. It's only the mobile users who have no zoom control. Most browsers you can adjust the zoom on the fly by pressing control and scrolling the wheel on your mouse up and down.
This is true, but making it simpler by adding the option to zoom out further ingame would be great.

Also there is no zoom control for world map.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
A way to easily and quickly zoom out would be great. ( on PC )
This is true, but making it simpler by adding the option to zoom out further ingame would be great.

Also there is no zoom control for world map.
Every browser has zoom control. why should they put effort into making something in game that already exists outside the game?

Deleted User - 4478301

Every browser has zoom control. why should they put effort into making something in game that already exists outside the game?
If you use the zoom control on the browser, the profile and the top/bottom bars also become smaller and the game becomes unusable.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If you use the zoom control on the browser, the profile and the top/bottom bars also become smaller and the game becomes unusable.
No more unusable than clicking on buildings and identifying which city belons to who or which provinces are complete or partially complete or waiting to be scouted for people who aren't blessed with the best equipment.

Vergazi

Because the zoom control is clunky on the browser..or maybe my comp is garbage...either is possible.

DeletedUser23403

You can use scrolling with your mouse wheel or adjust the zoom % in your browser settings but mobile can only zoom out so far and trying to move around the city without picking up productions for events like FA's can be tedious.

Deleted User - 4478301

You can use scrolling with your mouse wheel or adjust the zoom % in your browser settings
In the city view, you can scroll with the mouse wheel but it is only to a certain extent and it would already make a huge difference if the zoom control was doubled. In the world map, there is no zoom control and the provinces are fairly large and it is a pain looking for the province you need.
Because the zoom control is clunky on the browser..or maybe my comp is garbage...either is possible.
This is the same with every comp and browser that I have played on, which are numerous.

Vergazi

In the city view, you can scroll with the mouse wheel but it is only to a certain extent and it would already make a huge difference if the zoom control was doubled. In the world map, there is no zoom control and the provinces are fairly large and it is a pain looking for the province you need.

This is the same with every comp and browser that I have played on, which are numerous.
Amen to that on the no zoom on the world map. if we could use the mouse wheel to zoom on the map then I could satisfy my obsessive need to be able to picture in my head where all of the cities in my fellowship are in relation to one another. Yeah, it's maybe useless, but it is what it is? Does anyone else have this irrational need to know where all the cities in their fs are on the world map? I do have a fellowship mad eup of largely "edge dwellers" so I guess that would help me do my invites quicker but other than that idk.