• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ZZZZ's VERY Hard to see over Fairy Workshops

DeletedUser1055

I was so excited to finally begin to build my Fairy Workshops. The problem is that the zzz's above the Fairy Workshops are so difficult to see that you miss setting them because you cant see them! Is there anything in the works to rectify this?

DeletedUser2870

I agree. Though the problem isn't as urgent for me since I set all the workshops for the same time, so I know when they should be ready...but it is hard to see

DeletedUser2873

As a side suggestion you can try to place your work shops on the outer border facing towards you that way you can easily hover over them to monitor their time, sadly that's all the advice I can give since I am far from reaching the fairy workshops and do not know what the exact issue is with the inactive icon.

DeletedUser

I read this post a while ago and dismissed it - but now I too have fairy workshops. And it's happened to me a couple of times where I missed a workshop because I couldn't see the ZZZzzz's. Now I'm very careful to count how many I reset.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
I was so excited to finally begin to build my Fairy Workshops. The problem is that the zzz's above the Fairy Workshops are so difficult to see that you miss setting them because you cant see them! Is there anything in the works to rectify this?

They are grotesquely oversized - and they hide / obscure vital game info.
Wonderful artwork - yes.
But functionally they are a pain, for all the reasons people have noted...

DeletedUser2870

As a side suggestion you can try to place your work shops on the outer border facing towards you that way you can easily hover over them to monitor their time, sadly that's all the advice I can give since I am far from reaching the fairy workshops and do not know what the exact issue is with the inactive icon.

personally I find itmuch easier to just have them all produce the same kind of supplies.
I know how many workshops I have (always 11, 10 is too few to keep up with the demand, and they take up quite a bit of space, so though it would be nice to spend the surplus of supplies on the wholesaler, I can't afford the space for 12). Since I know the number, I can just count off while activating them again. And yes, that IS necessary for the fairy ones.