• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need Copper Buckles

Eveleigh

I need copper buckles! I am past the Dwarves though and into fairy. Is there a way to complete this quest or skip it?

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@Eveleigh
If it were me , I’d skip it , otherwise you have to rebuild to get it. But it’s your call in the end .
If you already deleted your portal, check and see if you can rebuild it.
But I would skip it

Eveleigh

@Eveleigh
If it were me , I’d skip it , otherwise you have to rebuild to get it. But it’s your call in the end .
But I would skip it
@Eveleigh
But I would skip it
So if I skip it, will it go away so that another quest can fill that slot?

Zoof

So if I skip it, will it go away so that another quest can fill that slot?
Yes. Welcome to the wonderful world of quest cycling, where you can reject all the stale storyline quests at your leisure and repeatedly decline all the side-quests until the one you want pops up again. The ideas presented in this article are still good, even if the actual lists are (probably) out of date.

Do pay attention to the quest rewards before declining them, though. A few aren't repeatable, and some of those has prizes such as goods and diamonds.