• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Answered Spire rewards

Gaia7

Hi! I was wondering what happens to any rewards if any if I were to leave my current fellowship before the spire closes but have completed it already and beat the big boss?
Thanks in advanced,
Gaia

TimeMachine

Hello @Gaia7 when you leave the fellowship you're in before the spire closes, you will lose all fellowship-rewards apart from those who have already collected on yourself on the way to the top.

Even if you would have completed the spire you would not get any fellowship-rewards when you leave your current fs before the spire closes.

To claim all the fellowship-rewards dispayed to the right of the spire-bar graph, your fellowship will have to fill that purple bar graph up to the top.
Only If fellows succeed to finish the boss and that purple bar graph is filled to that point too, every fellow who made it up there get's maximally rewarded.

That's how it has to look like to get all the rewards:

1708044248421.png

Don't be confused about that score. Of course 1330 would be enough to unlock gold. ;)