• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stuck in the Newly conquered Province.

DeletedUser

In the world of Felandryl, if I finish a new Province in one go the game is stuck. No Awesome page with bangs and rewards. The only way to get out is by going back home or to the world again. I'm not sure if that means i am collecting my relics, knowledge points and ranks plus at all. Very frustrating.

DeletedUser1390

I've had that happen too, it's a glitch. Normally you do get the rewards though anyway - you can check and see the new KP or relic on your city screen.

DeletedUser1603

We're currently not able to reproduce this issue. Does it help to clear your cache memory and try again and do you experience this in multiple browsers?

DeletedUser1390

No need to clear the cache (in my experience) because once you exit the province everything is normal, the province appears as finished.

I use Safari (or did till this week when it doesn't load Flash correctly).