• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Likelihood of Set Repeats

DeletedUser9601

Has anyone seen anything (I know in past its been on Beta or in emails) about repeating set prizes that showed up early on? Mainly Sun Temple Complex or Shrine of Kirit?

I'd like to get that 2nd bonus on the Moon Set, but I much prefer Shrine of Kirit to Shrine of Krarak (due out in a week).

As of 10am EST on the 11th, there are 8 days of prizes left, and 2 of them will be Tomato Contest and Harvest Storage. I'd assume we'd also see some of the temporary buildings show up again, plus a day of one of the military boost buildings?

DeletedUser9601

Yeah, I've been tracking elvengems. But sometimes we get little hints when a particular building will make a comeback.
The nice part is that on the 18th, I'll have a pretty good sense of whether to try for a few Krarak shrines, or know whether Kirit is coming back. There will be 2-3 days of unknown prizes, but thats just a risk I suppose.

DeletedUser17455

I really hope we see the Sun Temple complex again, I didn't have enough gems and missed it on the first go :(

DeletedUser17455

Oh I just noticed that Tomato is the last day. Well that's the answer to this question!

In other news, I got two of the entrances so I can do an entrance and an exit, giving the two main goods producing buildings 3 links each. It would have been nice to have that 4th link but I'm OK with this outcome.

Another variation on the Set Repeat theme, do we know if sets will repeat next year? I really like set 2 from the Harvest Festival but I missed one of buildings. Will we have another chance at them?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Another variation on the Set Repeat theme, do we know if sets will repeat next year? I really like set 2 from the Harvest Festival but I missed one of buildings. Will we have another chance at them?
The first set buildings introduced were from last winter event, so nobody knows. Probably not though since the 1-year-old portions of your set would be pretty outdated.