• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
A New Type A (ten-quest) Fellowship Adventure starts tomorrow Thursday 10th January in Beta World

The quest system is still a work in progress so we are still stuck with having to scroll through all ten items to find the one we want.

Apparently the structure is identical to the Adventures in the June Edition, of which you will find full details here: https://tinyurl.com/y74auuxg

Once the Adventures starts, I will record all the new prizes and any other changes we may find, in this short Note: https://tinyurl.com/yatck6mu

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Discussion thread: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/fellowship-adventures.8853/

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
They are, but there are supposed to be different kinds like the 4 FA types we have.

Perhaps that is what they are saying in the cryptic comment from the latest release notes - that other formats are on the way?

• Challenges have become more challenging! In the future, they appear without further notice. Keep your eyes peeled, don't miss a single challenge, and gain great rewards while playing!

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
A new Valentine's Event just started in Beta - 'The Tale of Gaelagil and Barukbrak Continues'

It has 33 quests for a single prize and runs for nine and a bit days.

Read more here: https://tinyurl.com/yb9u429x

We will add more information to this Note as we discover things in-game. Platinum Leaf does not data-mine for event information - we verify all the quests in our own Beta fellowship.

You are welcome to share this with friends and fellowship!

50445724_10213262690022417_2698076735697584128_n.jpg

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
NEWS FROM BETA WORLD

50919647_10213304748993865_3896679718623117312_n.jpg

1. NEW GUEST RACE

In preparation of our next Guest Race, it is possible you'll already see some new things in the game.

2. TESTING: ROYAL RESTORATION SPELL

Dear Humans and Elves,

Tomorrow we will reintegrate the Royal Restoration Spell on Beta, after looking into the feedback you provided us with last month. We have decided to go for the following option:

* Tournament chests 4, 6, 8, 9 and 10 will each contain a Royal Restoration Spell.
* For upgrading Event Buildings, the balancing will remain the same as before (so 1 RRS per tile).
* The 10th chest will also contain a Blueprint.
* Blueprints will still be usable for upgrading Magic Residences and Magic Workshops.

With this solution, we hope to satisfy as many needs as possible. Blueprints will keep their current functionality and Royal Restoration Spells will be an extra addition for upgrading Event Buildings. This way we don't have to choose to rebalance the current mechanics, which would always affect a certain group of players in a negative way.

Some adjustments might still be made, but we wanted to make the Royal Restoration Spells available for you now, so we can start gathering your feedback again. Please note that the upgrading functionality might not be available right after the game update, but it will be switched on later tomorrow.

We'd like to thank you once again for your contributions on this topic and are of course looking forward to hearing your new feedback in our Feedback Thread.
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php…

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Pheryll

Set Designer
Nothing about converting existing or future BP to make them useful as they have promised to do for years...
Are the money spenders going to complain about this? Or are they just using up existing blueprints to upgrade magical buildings and paying for whatever is left over? The Beta feedback did insist that blueprints should remain as an option for upgrading magical buildings. My understanding (from the 11 RR per tournament devaluing that they tried) is they do not want tournaments to give as much opportunity for event building upgrading as the space that was already being used for the blueprint upgrades to magical buildings. Inno did not promise that all your blueprints would be able to upgrade the same space worth of event buildings.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Well Hush My Mouth :oops: I really did believe that Inno was completely indifferent to the huge negative effect the prior RR conversion was going to have on pay to play players like me. It looks like I have a whole lot of negative things I said to take back :oops: I am beyond pleasantly surprised that they listened to those of us who have blue cities and left the blueprints as they are :D Neither I nor anybody in my family have spent a dime since. I came so close to walking away but now I'm glad I waited to see what the final decision would be. I definitely have some other players who I can't wait to tell :D

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Are the money spenders going to complain about this? Or are they just using up existing blueprints to upgrade magical buildings and paying for whatever is left over? The Beta feedback did insist that blueprints should remain as an option for upgrading magical buildings. My understanding (from the 11 RR per tournament devaluing that they tried) is they do not want tournaments to give as much opportunity for event building upgrading as the space that was already being used for the blueprint upgrades to magical buildings. Inno did not promise that all your blueprints would be able to upgrade the same space worth of event buildings.

Looks like the answer to your first question is "no". lol

As for the rest, why have people been collecting BPs over the past couple of years when they are not spending them on anything? Does this game really have that many hoarders playing it?

It is also funny that my suggestion on this forum was to have both in the game, even though I do not play Beta and I had no knowledge of all the other suggestions for the same thing.

However, I do not like that the first RR would not appear until the 4th chest. I still feel the first should be in the 3rd chest. With the way my fellowship does the tournaments, with one in the 3rd chest instead of the 4th would at least get me one RR a week instead of none. I do not have faith that they will try to get to the 4th chest every week just for one RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.