• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 4/2020] News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They told that they have their own lore plans for future chapters.

I predicted old guest races return year ago, just didn't predict in alliance way.

So chapter 15 is the alliance between humans and elves and chapter 16 will be an alliance between

dwarves and fairies. Doe that mean chapter 17 will be an alliance between orcs and woodelves? And chapter 18 an alliance between sorcerers/dragons and halflings? And chapter 19 between elementals and amuni? And chapter 20 between constructs and elvenar? And maybe chapter 20 will be the final new chapter of the game?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
They may not use chapter ideas from us regular people for legal reasons or perhaps they do not want to have to pay you for all the work you did on it.
We'll never know, because the forum mod rejected even the idea of putting a poll on it because it wasn't a direction they wanted to go for the next chapter(s)

Deleted User - 4565442

Chapter 16 wonders effects right now (before release, up to change):
Wonder 1. Ranking points per tournament chest
Wonder 2. Ranking points per spire crystal (chest)
+0.5 value at each level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4565442

If Humans and Elves form an alliance isn't the logical result Half-Elves as the next guest race?

Logically they will re-wind all guest races from the beginning right now
There's no half-elfs thing, elvenar are race that combines humans and elves. When leftover elvenar started to argue they split and after that formed humans and elves.

Clusseau

Im not clear on the new AW.
Will the ranking points be accumulated by the player, or just the value of the building?
I'll be shopping for new AW soon, so kind of interested in their secondary benefit too,

Also, re: previous comments about spire, and final battle being not worth the effort; It's true that the chest doesn't seem to pay very well for "the final chest". But, also seems true that Final battle is often among the Easiest to win. Regardless if your bonuses are large or none, Other battles are more difficult to get out alive, than that one. If you like to finish things, learn the easiest way to win it. If not interested in that, Relax in warm comfort, Happy that you aren't Messing with something that isn't worth the effort.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Also, re: previous comments about spire, and final battle being not worth the effort; It's true that the chest doesn't seem to pay very well for "the final chest". But, also seems true that Final battle is often among the Easiest to win. Regardless if your bonuses are large or none, Other battles are more difficult to get out alive, than that one. If you like to finish things, learn the easiest way to win it. If not interested in that, Relax in warm comfort, Happy that you aren't Messing with something that isn't worth the effort.
The problem with that is that the final battle isn't a single battle, it's the culmination of the 47 previous battles and several days. Does anyone seriously believe that that someone would want to do the 47 battles leading up to it, but not bother with the last one because the prize is weak? Not really a reasonable suggestion.

Clusseau

Sorry Ash- i was actually referring only to the final battle. There were references to the Diamonds in the Chest, etc. Comparatively Speaking- its Usually a very easy battle.. But, If My suggestion is extended to Other Points in the spire, i'd still stand by it.

For me, there are a Few battles that require attention.... for some, maybe all of them do.
IMHO, wherever you want to Stop- final battle, or somewhere else- it seems good to at least Poke at the Next battle, to see how hard it is... Then, Stop whenever effort exceeds reward. (... and feel Good about it). And- poke at your limit again next week, in case things have changed.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Sorry Ash- i was actually referring only to the final battle. There were references to the Diamonds in the Chest, etc. Comparatively Speaking- its Usually a very easy battle.. But, If My suggestion is extended to Other Points in the spire, i'd still stand by it.

For me, there are a Few battles that require attention.... for some, maybe all of them do.
IMHO, wherever you want to Stop- final battle, or somewhere else- it seems good to at least Poke at the Next battle, to see how hard it is... Then, Stop whenever effort exceeds reward. (... and feel Good about it). And- poke at your limit again next week, in case things have changed.
I know you were referring to the final battle as though it were a discrete entity, but doing the spire all the way to the top then skipping the final battle is like driving from LA to New York to see the Statue of Liberty then deciding not to see it after all because someone said it's not worth it. There's no point doing the entire 47 spire encounters if you aren't going to do the final battle. The battle just before it has even crappier rewards, as do the two before that.. If you didn't finish the 48th battle, you didn't finish the spire. The final boss should always offer a prize that feels like a prize. 100 Diamonds doesn't feel like a boss prize.

Clusseau

Ok.. sure, thats definitely a Thing. Reaching the Final Battle- there's a Premium on Finishing.
Im only saying that the Final Battle is probably.. (definitely) easier than some others, already Won.

And, yes- it would seem reasonable that the Final Chest would include RR's or 14hr boosts... or 50% at Dwarf Armory.. Something of Value!
But- it Doesnt, so.... Everyone choose from the Options that you HAVE, not the ones you wish. (and, Feel good about it!)

KarlD

The final chest of the the Spire is rather anticlimactic compared to winning a magic workshop or residence in the second level. The main reason I complete the entire Spire is to set a good example for other members of the fs whom I strongly encourage to participate to the greatest extent possible. It's both for purely selfish reasons because I want to get bigger group prizes, but also I think the time instants and other prizes make it well worth doing.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Everyone choose from the Options that you HAVE, not the ones you wish.
One of my primary reasons for visiting the forums is to offer feedback. My feedback is that the prize offered for the final boss after completing a 47 round sequence of fights paced over several days is inadequate. I think your feedback amounts to we should shut up and accept what's been offered and feel good about it? You are welcome to feel that way, but then what is your goal in debating my feedback? I assure you, I don't need need strangers telling me how to live a happy life.

DeletedUser24439

The third level of the spire is still not worth it. The prizes are the same for the first and second level except for the final chest. And negotiations that require at least 6 different resources have a low success rate.

Deleted User - 1599294

Is there any information on Sentient goods that will be required in chapter 16? I am debating whether to upgrade my third T6 factory or use its space for something else more valuable.

Yogi Dave

My feedback is that the prize offered for the final boss after completing a 47 round sequence of fights paced over several days is inadequate.
It seems logical that as the difficulty increases, so should the rewards, especially the final one.
The prizes are the same for the first and second level except for the final chest.
It occurs to me that as you get higher in the spire your needs are different than those who can't reach as high. Perhaps tweaking the probabilities of what is offered would help. Those who can only do the first level seem to have a greater need of spell frags and CCs from comments I've heard whereas time instants are more what I'm interested in since I'm overloaded with those two. Many probably want PPs most of all.
The third level of the spire is still not worth it.
For me it is worth it, not for the prizes so much (although I really like getting Dwarven Armorers), as it is for the challenge. Since I fight mostly and manual at that, the times I have to convince are infrequent. Maybe half the time with 6 goods choices, I solve it. The other times, there is a guess at the end. Usually, I'll pay the 25 diamonds to finish it. Since I only convince once or twice in the climb, I get more diamonds back than I spend.

Deleted User - 1178646

Is there any information on Sentient goods that will be required in chapter 16? I am debating whether to upgrade my third T6 factory or use its space for something else more valuable.

Just level it up and then use a teleport spell to put it into your inventory.

Those spells allow you to call upon demand.

Yogi Dave

Oh I intended to use the teleport spell, but why waste the goods to level it now if it won't be needed later?
Do you really think there is a chance it won't be needed? I guess that could be the case, but I doubt it. As for wasting the goods, what are you saving them for? Don't you make more? I think it's better to be prepared than to have to play catchup.

In the upcoming event there will be some building upgrades. Maybe keep it at it's current level until then. I don't think you can teleport partially upgraded building and bring them back so they only need a little more time to finish, but wouldn't that be nice? Yet at the same time maybe that's something that could be abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.