• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 4/2020] News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
I will like to remind everyone that the purpose of this thread is to talk about features, events, and news RELEASED on beta. If there are discussions of topics not pertaining to already available news on beta, I will delete it. Thus, I encourage everyone to report them :)

Thanks!

Deleted User - 4565442

I will like to remind everyone that the purpose of this thread is to talk about features, events, and news RELEASED on beta. If there are discussions of topics not pertaining to already available news on beta, I will delete it. Thus, I encourage everyone to report them :)

Thanks!

I've checked forum rules, there are not any official rules forbidding posting about unreleased content.
I'm not posting any copyrighted content. Informations are not copyrighted in any law system.
It was allowed by many CM's as it allows us to prepare for events and keep pushing on InnoGames team for needed changes.
It's both confirmed to be allowed in beta forums and other language version forums.
At the moment it's an attempt of pure censorship.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Two years ago you were not allowed to talk about beta items on live forum, they were all deleted. I convinced the CM at the time to allow this thread. Read the initial post of this thread, and it will tell you what is allowed in this thread.

I can happily modify it to specify what is not allowed. Even more so, I will have the rules of the forum modify to reflect just that, thank you for reminding me. If you (or anyone) will like to discuss this further, please reach out to me in my inbox.

Xelenia

P.S You can also reach out to the current CM to discuss further :)

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The new Guest Race is in Beta!

Read more here: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/chapter-16-embassies.14742/

92130960_10216384726431376_3285910711724670976_n.jpg

mikeledo

I am always glad to get free troops from an AW but seriously, the Drone Rider would have been my last choice.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
No improved or new units this time unfortunatly.
Thats kind of a bummer, espacially since we do get mandatory squad researches.

On the plus 3 "free" expansions :D

Deleted User - 4646370

No improved or new units this time unfortunatly.
Thats kind of a bummer, espacially since we do get mandatory squad researches.
I think having improved units would have been much worse. This would have meant, unlocking a 4th star for some barracks units (since we now have all units at 3* level) and having to deal with 4-starred units in later provinces of tournaments and Spire.

Deleted User - 4366037

Am I correct in my understanding that the primary bonus of both of the new AWs is just ranking points? Do both of these refer just to the global ranking system that does not mean anything (to me) or does it affect anything else?

KarlD

Am I correct in my understanding that the primary bonus of both of the new AWs is just ranking points? Do both of these refer just to the global ranking system that does not mean anything (to me) or does it affect anything else?
It sure looks like they are primarily giving ranking points. They are for the advanced player that has already maxed out all their other AWs and needs someplace to dump their KP. It will be a very long time before I will be placing either of them.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Also, all wonders will have their cap increased to level 35. I am not sure if anything will be nerfed for this to take place. Going from 80% decay reduction to 92% decay reduction is not a trivial leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.