• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Discussion Thread

GlamDoll

FYI look at your screenshot the upper part shows 1830 mana (76/hr)
in the bonus production is the other 1830 which bring the total to 3600+
I don't know why I assumed it was just the regular production...
Thank you.

@InnoGames , FYI this bear is a joke. What is it with Bears in Events? Last time we had bears, I was in that loop of scout/research tech/solve encounters/vision vapors. :( At least I can craft stuff in my MA that is worth the space in my city, but to be fair, as per usual, the building & artwork is lovely. Thank you.

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
as always, the main building will only appeal to a select few.

This event will get you crafted artifacts for the original 3 bears, make sure you maximize your rolls on dailies you want in advance of seeing the recipe and be prepared to make as many conversions as you can. if we are lucky, we will have an FA for 2 more artifacts and Inno runs the recipe til the end of the FA.

Here is @MinMax Gamer 's chest strategy :

Here is my usual event quest list :

StarLoad

A nine square building producing 3KP a day and allowing 18KP per pet feeding is hardly a joke. Besides the carting library, you will be hard pressed to find a KP generator that is that dense.
While your math is spot on, you forget that not all are needing the extra KP as much so it has a lower value to other players. If you have no problem with your KP productions then this bear will not hunt, if you get my drift.

StarLoad

Wow first hours after the start of the event and already I have in my Magic Academy the ability to craft a new to old Bear Artifact, I just need two of the New ones. Bu t the event just started and I have none of the old bears and sadly in just the few hours the event was on I was unable to get the required TWO artifacts. Really lame to start that way and still no bears to craft ...

GlamDoll

A nine square building producing 3KP a day and allowing 18KP per pet feeding is hardly a joke. Besides the carting library, you will be hard pressed to find a KP generator that is that dense.

We obviously agree to disagree here. You have your opinion & I have mine...

BTW, it's still a joke.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Wow first hours after the start of the event and already I have in my Magic Academy the ability to craft a new to old Bear Artifact, I just need two of the New ones. Bu t the event just started and I have none of the old bears and sadly in just the few hours the event was on I was unable to get the required TWO artifacts. Really lame to start that way and still no bears to craft ...

You know it is all random. I had the same thing happen in my Beta city, but I got more than enough to convert four times so far there.

CavemanAZ

How did you come up with 18KP per pet feeding?
[Feeding Effect]
"Bonus Knowledge Points per Neighborly Help Chest"

You only get 3 neighborly help chests in a 24 hr period, correct?!? 3 x 3 = ?

Coldfire Phoenix's 14KP per finished Scout, that can be time manipulated to scout numerous provinces within the 24 hour feeding period is far more effective, and only requires 1 pet food.
While your math is spot on, you forget that not all are needing the extra KP as much so it has a lower value to other players. If you have no problem with your KP productions then this bear will not hunt, if you get my drift.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Last edited:

mikeledo

Disappointed in the number of keys one has to spend to get a daily prize and an artifact. Clearly this is intended to be a diamond suck which I would not mind if they offered a decent prize. You want my diamonds for an event, give me a must-have game changer.

Pheryll

Set Designer
It's not a rolling 24 hrs, though. It's a game day, or 8p US Eastern time through 8p the next day. If you time it carefully, you can get those chests immediately before 8p, and again after, yielding 6 chests x 3kp = 18kp on a feeding.

Correct. The 18KP method has already been brought up on Beta. Your first set of three neighborly chests happens when you first start giving neighborly help in a game day. The second collection of three chests happens when you log in at some earlier point the next game day. 18KP is reasonable to maintain regardless of your time schedule since the duration of the buff is a solid 24 hours.

Pheryll

Set Designer

True, but you don't insult the developer calling the building a joke if it helps many but is not what you are looking for at the current time.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Coldfire Phoenix's 14KP per finished Scout, that can be time manipulated to scout numerous provinces within the 24 hour feeding period is far more effective, and only requires 1 pet food.

The coldfire comparison is interesting. The coldfire produces only 1 KP per day (2 per 2 days), and its feeding effect relies on when the scout finishes. When you get to the late game, the scouting takes much longer than 2 days, and you really do not need to push it with time instants to keep up with the pace of the game. So the coldfire, while very helpful for KP early on, is reduced to 14KP per pet feeding achieved every 3 or more days. With the moon bear, you have 18KP per feeding which you can get every 2 days and the 3KP per day from its base effects. This makes the moon bear a great late game KP generator, as it is not limited to effects which become more infrequent as you progress (like end of scouting).

GlamDoll

For clarity, I am not insulting anyone. I am sharing my feedback like everyone else here.

The Mana is what I am saying is a joke. As it was brought up earlier in this thread, Chapters before Halflings got more Mana from the building. If you take my whole comment & keep it in context you will see that I actually complimented in regards to the building.

After reading other's comments, It sounds like the bear will be great for me, if I can get it to 10 & level it up once I am at end game.
The amount of keys for prizes is in the stratosphere.

Pheryll

Set Designer
The Mana is what I am saying is a joke.

That is a very good point, especially if the mana decreased in the halflings chapter, as if it should have been replaced with seeds. The halfing chapter value does need looking into, and could probably be posted as a "bug" because the decrease makes no sense. Does anyone have a Sorcerer's and Dragons screenshot of the building?

hvariidh gwendrot

it's 9kp as you only can get 3 help chest every 24hrs .. if you are getting 18 you are doing 48 hrs worth so it's 9kp not 18 every 24 hrs ... if you time it right you can get 18 in a set of visits every other time without 9 in the middle so sure 18 but it's not

Last edited: