• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Look what I found today:
Screenshot (1257).png

T6583

Look what I found today: View attachment 9090
I wonder if they’re testing this or if it’s a slow rollout like they did with the set all function of workshops as I don’t have it and my game is fully up to date but 2 of my FS members do have this and are extremely excited about it. It’s about time that they added this feature.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I wonder if they’re testing this or if it’s a slow rollout like they did with the set all function of workshops as I don’t have it and my game is fully up to date but 2 of my FS members do have this and are extremely excited about it. It’s about time that they added this feature.

It is on both Beta and here, so looks like everyone got it at the same time.

T6583

It is on both Beta and here, so looks like everyone got it at the same time.
I just checked my available updates again and it was showing me that I didn’t have any. Restarted my phone. Clicked on the icon in the App Store for Elvenar and there it showed an update that wasn’t showing a few minutes ago. Did the update and now I have the feature. Some days me and tech just don’t get along.

The Unbeliever

Thus far, the Carnival event on-going on beta is a complete dumpster fire...
Grand Prize is hot garbage and not worth bothering over...
Awful daily prizes, as NOTHING is up to snuff for those needing mana and/or seed producers + far too many terribad pop/culture hybrids...

*sigh*
Looks like I'm going to give this event a complete and total "SKIP!" and just wait for the Spring/Phoenix event. No point in wasting precious map sectors for a bunch of literal worthless garbage I'll never, ever place in my cities. :(

You know what *would* make the event good? Bring back the Carnival set building as daily prizes!!!
(...or maybe you know, just make some decent buildings that aren't completely destroyed production wise by buildings 3-4 chapters behind them! >.< )

T6583

Bring back the Carnival set building as daily prizes!!!
I agree. My husband wasn't playing when this set came out nor did some of my smaller cities exist. He's been wanting a chance at this set to either craft it or win it in an event. As would I for my cities that don't have it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I agree. My husband wasn't playing when this set came out nor did some of my smaller cities exist. He's been wanting a chance at this set to either craft it or win it in an event. As would I for my cities that don't have it.

I doubt they will ever make any of the old sets available in any way other than what they did over Thanksgiving, when a few of the sets were offered to purchase for real money.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
I would love to see them offer the bases for all the evolves in the MA and for the love of snow covered puppies.... OFFER UPGRADE PACKAGES AND UNIVERSAL UPGRADE SPELLS....

I do not think they are happy to give universal upgrades too cheaply - because that is a slap in the face of those who spent real money to get their evolutions.
My solution would be 'artifact fragments' that you could win a few of in Spires, Tournaments, events and Adventures - perhaps one for each waypoint that your group finishes, to make Adventures more popular?
Then when you had collected let's say 100 of them, over a period of months, you could forge an Artifact for any building that you wanted. That would keep the evolutions from being too cheap - and would get everyone frantically collecting artifact fragments!
Also you could break up old Artifacts that you don't intend to use to make artifact fragments - to declutter your inventory.

I do hope the designers will consider this?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
My solution would be 'artifact fragments' that you could win a few of in Spires, Tournaments, events and Adventures - perhaps one for each waypoint that your group finishes, to make Adventures more popular?
hen when you had collected let's say 100 of them...you could forge an Artifact for any building that you wanted.
The current spire is set to give about 5.5 over 6 weeks.
Completing the entire spire all the way up grants 63 points in that purple thermometer.
Seems like it would be pretty simple to give 1 Artifact Fragment per point.
  • 30% fewer Artifacts, but
  • Guaranteed "if you do this, you get that"
  • A reward that literally everyone wants
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The current FA gives 2 artifacts.
The FA has 54 regular spots, 18 tri-color spots, plus 3 starting flags.
5 points per tri-color​
2 points per regular spot​
1 point per flag​
Gives you 201 Artifact Fragments
  • Doing just one path each stage would give 67 AF which is a lower reward, but
  • There would actually be a reason to do more than 1 path!
----------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure about tournaments, but giving them out at the same rate as RR spells in the chests seems like a reasonable place to start.

Also you could break up old Artifacts that you don't intend to use to make artifact fragments - to declutter your inventory.
Breaking 1 Artifact should yield 10 AF. That would basically mean that if you don't like the evolving building from an event you could complete the event and smash all of the artifacts to get 1 universal artifact for a building you do like.
Totally reasonable.

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Sounds like a good idea to me. I almost always get enough artifacts from the event to fully evolve my building. Which means the 2 I get from the following fellowship adventure are always extra. Being able to convert them into artifact fragments and use them elsewhere would be a welcome option.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Beta server has been showing Maintenance all day long!
I finally got in by using this link:
https://beta.elvenar.com
(as opposed to the zz1 bookmarked link we usually use)

There is a **Fellowship Adventures **starting on Friday on Beta World - I will post a Note with all the information as soon as we know more!!
It looks like it may be the same as the last one - to be confirmed once it starts on Friday.
Here is a link to the last one, for you to look at for now: https://tinyurl.com/yxsvyebf

150923814_10218659554940667_7140394830946708119_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.