• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

PvP

DeletedUser

Ok, im 45 in ranking right now. Gameplay is rly friendly and everuthing is great but this game have only PvE? Its impossible to attack other players? If im right game will be boring at the end because nothing gona change. We discover new lands, fight with AI over and over. You see my point? Its even not a challenge. What do you think?

DeletedUser18

Thank you for starting a discussion. :)

At the moment, there is no PvP or Group element (such as clans/alliances) to the game as it is still only very recently been launched. The developers have expressed that these are likely going to implement group mechanics in the future according to the Beta forums. If you have a specific suggestion for how these could be implemented or on specific features feel free to post a suggestion in the Suggestions forum and we can start to develop the idea with the help of the community to submit to the developers directly.

DeletedUser

Hmm, i will make something but i have a question. This game created Innogames, right? InnoGames also created tribal wars 1 and 2. There is posibility to implemented something from your other games?

DeletedUser18

InnoGames is the creator of Elvenar. They also made other titles such as Tribal Wars, Tribal Wars 2, Grepolis, Forge of Empires, Rising Generals, and The West and some facebook games too. I cannot speak to the intentions of the developers, however.

DeletedUser

Ok, i will make some project and post it in Suggestion section ;)

DeletedUser70

While I enjoy not being attacked/plundered pvp does add intrigue and encourages social interaction/alliances. I like that element. If i may add a suggestion, if possible add a gifting feature when pvp/alliances are developed, that would make for extra fun politics. :)

DeletedUser14

I am pretty sure that Inno is thinking about adding some elements of pvp or something along those lines. Give it time, this is a new project.

DeletedUser70

O I know I'm impressed with what is there now. Had an error interrupt combat and after game refreshed was able to resume combat from where it left off. That rocks!

DeletedUser76

I am pretty sure that Inno is thinking about adding some elements of pvp or something along those lines. Give it time, this is a new project.

From previous experience, innogames tends to slowly implement things that are vital to game play. Then it changes course and ends with "pay to win" I sincerely hope this game does not fall into the same path as the other games Inno has created.

DeletedUser61

Take a look at the VERY END of your Cultural Tab on the Build menu.

battle.jpg

There's a Battle Monument technology, right after Superior Housing, but I don't know if that's the related technology or not.
Nothing else seems to be as obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser188

I just started playing this server yesterday
Now I have 2 cities one here and one in beta
Personally I like the fact that my neighbors are my friends and I don't want to attack them
I only hope if they do add a PvP element it doesn't involve attacking my neighbors
If I want to beat up my neighbors I have my cities in FOE to do that in
Please don't turn this game into a copy of that game

DeletedUser43

I agree with Andrew. I hope if pvp is implemented then it will be an optional thing. I love that I am becoming great friends with all my neighbors. We are supporting each other and the game is really fun! I think it could be fun if pvp was some kind of boxing match kind of thing where you enter, battle, and win coins from each other or something. But no plundering.

DeletedUser186

HUGELY ENJOYING THE GAME. But trading is very quiet. Noone near me is playing much. Just a bit lonely.

DeletedUser

From previous experience, innogames tends to slowly implement things that are vital to game play. Then it changes course and ends with "pay to win" I sincerely hope this game does not fall into the same path as the other games Inno has created.
I wonder about this too as there appears to be no way to increase diamonds, except to purchase them and no way to upgrade builders hut, except to pay with diamonds.

DeletedUser

I play most of the Inno games. I like that this is not just a clone of one of the others. My college kids like that it is friendly and spend money and play because it is friendly and unlike the others. It is a fantasy city builder. If PvP is introduced it should be optional (like the GvG areas of FoE.).

DeletedUser

I would personally like more interaction with my neighbors, clans/alliances, something a little more than just what is going on now. PvP would be cool too. Maybe through tournaments so those that don't want to play the military aspect wouldn't have to.

CrusaderMichael

6 years ago.... hurry up INNO.

I know i dredged this up from the past but, it's interesting to see how this never came about even with the ex team members thoughts.

History

CrusaderMichael

you can always not participate in pvp you know... right?

Does just knowing "pvp" is in a game you play trigger you?

I want this game to eject all the inactives too. I guess I should "go play a game with less inactives" too? haha.

The only even sorta kinda pvp in this game is the FA leaderboard prizes... which is pvp i guess.

OH MY GOSH PVP IS IN THE GAME LOOK OUT !!!!

but yeah INNO... 6 year.... and counting

#PVPGreaterThanFAandFAisWayEasierThanEverblossomEventSoggy