• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Winter Magic discussion

Tehya1

The quests in this event feel like FA badges. lol

I hate the format. My luck is terrrible in two of my cities. I am getting the dailies that I want on the first try in my least favorite city lol. The other two, I have to clear the whole board. Its making me nostalgic for the misty forest.

Myne

Oh Wise One
1638927913590.png

This doesn't affect play but it's weird. It's quest 33

Lemon Wren

I like this event. In no particular order:

1. I don't have to use event currency to then buy bundles of candles/lanterns/something in order to go after prizes. I prefer this more direct 'earn currency, hunt for prizes' format.
2. I get something with every choice. It feels less pointless than earning currency, buying bundles, dispelling fog and then maybe or maybe not getting anything for the time involved.
3. The buildings are so pretty. I've been playing less than a year, but whatever the first event I played was, I recall how delighted I was with the buildings, which were floats. I also enjoyed whatever event gave us Bumblebee Stables. The other events' aesthetics haven't been quite as lovely as these - looking at you, Crab Hotel! - until this event.

I've no doubt this will be the first event that I actually finish.

Raccon

The format of this event is identical to that of Queen fairy's retreat event. You stand a better chance to collect more goodies.
I managed to collect two evolving buildings in Queen's retreat event ;)

Lemon Wren

The format of this event is identical to that of Queen fairy's retreat event. You stand a better chance to collect more goodies.
I managed to collect two evolving buildings in Queen's retreat event ;)

Thanks for the info! And, me, too! That was the last event I was able to get the main prize and upgrade it all the way. So good.

DeletedUser30612

Is there a list of daily prizes? I’ll like to save up my keys for some awesome daily goodies especially after having to restart my city with it accidentally being deleted yesterday. Helya restarted me up with a bunch of keys and I want to use them wisely and at the moment I don’t need that many supplies.

DeletedUser30612

simple, @Alram i asked for the cities that I checked and wasn’t planning on building in at the moment to be delete. The first support person passed the message along switching Ceravyn for Harandar causing the city I wanted to play in to be delete. I also had the goods switched on my too once I restarted. I actually wanted to do elven scrolls.