• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gain 1000 each but campus only holds 750

Sir Davi

A quest from Necromancer wants you to gain 1000 each Alchemy Necromancers; Arcane Necromancers and Arcane Alchemists. The Campus at lv 4 only holds 750 each of these. I cannot collect more than 750 each, I cannot use them and I cannot delete them. What am I missing to complete this quest?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
The intent is that you will be using these items in Research based on when this quest appears if you're doing the quests in line with your research. So your capped storage doesn't much matter. You can submit a ticket if you need help.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
You could also try upgrading the Campus if you're really that worried about it.

Raccon

A quest from Necromancer wants you to gain 1000 each Alchemy Necromancers; Arcane Necromancers and Arcane Alchemists. The Campus at lv 4 only holds 750 each of these. I cannot collect more than 750 each, I cannot use them and I cannot delete them. What am I missing to complete this quest?

Definitely you'll need to you use these items for research, no matter how big or small amount, they're recordrd in the quest's quantity bar i.e how much you've fulfilled and how much more is needed to complete the desiered amount. You can then start to produce more items as you've used the existing ones.

Sprite1313

As others have said, the quest isn't to "store" that many of each. You are going to use them as you gain them, and they won't be taken from the progress bar once you do. You should be good to go.

Sir Davi

I have already passed into the "Halfings" level and no longer need any of the Items stored in the Campus. The Campus is full and there is nothing that requires the items stored there. I just can't do the quest because I can no longer collect the goods produced because the Campus is full. Should I just Decline the quest and move on? I know, at past levels, you would get a quest to sell off your buildings so I did not dare to sell anything till I know for sure. I don't want to have to rebuild stuff to move on.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If you have already completed the Advanced Scouts and are officially in chapter 11, then yes, just decline this quest, and any others that you cannot, do not want to, do and you will be fine. I would actually have to check a quest list for it, but the chapter 10 portal might be one of the few that does not get a quest to sell it. And there are never quests at the end of a chapter for selling any of the other buildings.

Sir Davi

If you have already completed the Advanced Scouts and are officially in chapter 11, then yes, just decline this quest, and any others that you cannot, do not want to, do and you will be fine. I would actually have to check a quest list for it, but the chapter 10 portal might be one of the few that does not get a quest to sell it. And there are never quests at the end of a chapter for selling any of the other buildings.
Okay thanks for the input.

Flashfyre

I just finished Sorcerers chapter, and there was no quest to sell the portal.

I have already passed into the "Halfings" level and no longer need any of the Items stored in the Campus. The Campus is full and there is nothing that requires the items stored there. I just can't do the quest because I can no longer collect the goods produced because the Campus is full. Should I just Decline the quest and move on? I know, at past levels, you would get a quest to sell off your buildings so I did not dare to sell anything till I know for sure. I don't want to have to rebuild stuff to move on.

Curious as to how you passed into Halflings before satisfying the quest for production of goods first? IIRC, I completed that one well before receiving the quest to research the Spring Glade, which is the last of the Sorcerer's quest line.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Curious as to how you passed into Halflings before satisfying the quest for production of goods first?
Not sure about the OP, but I don't follow the quest line while in a chapter. I wait until I'm in the next chapter when the quests get the 'decline' button. Then, I just go through them doing the ones I want to do and declining the rest until I get to the next chapter quests. I review the quest line before leaving the chapter to make sure I have the resources required for ones where I know I want the rewards.

Sir Davi

Not sure about the OP, but I don't follow the quest line while in a chapter. I wait until I'm in the next chapter when the quests get the 'decline' button. Then, I just go through them doing the ones I want to do and declining the rest until I get to the next chapter quests. I review the quest line before leaving the chapter to make sure I have the resources required for ones where I know I want the rewards.
Actually, the quest came up after I opened the chest that starts the Halflings level. I did, however, use portal profits to get the required goods to open the chest. I did, quit the quest and then sold everything. So far so good. This is the first quest I have not finished.

Lelanya

There is a late series quest to make more of the ghosts, flasks and what have you, first production slot items that are needed to upgrade the campus and faculty. They come right about the time the average player might find room for the 4th instance of faculties. I find that I get stuck right there, if I do not have the ElvenGems quest list open, and carefully satisfy the previous quests while leaving the opportunity to make the last round of upgrades, because I've only placed the 4th set in my first city. I have a good system for a 3 set that i evolved in my best city. :)

Flashfyre

Ah, I see. I never decline any of the guest race quests, since the rewards for them are always useful.

Actually, the quest came up after I opened the chest that starts the Halflings level. I did, however, use portal profits to get the required goods to open the chest. I did, quit the quest and then sold everything. So far so good. This is the first quest I have not finished.
I never open that chest for the new chapter until I'm sure all the previous guest race quests have been completed. In fact, I often spend a few weeks waiting to enter the next chapter while I stock up on goods and complete any remaining upgrades to residences or workshops and such.
So it struck me that someone would forego finishing the questline in order to advance into the next chapter too quickly.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
since the rewards for them are always useful.
That becomes less true as you advance in chapters. The example that comes to mind immediately for me is early in Ch12 Elementals. The quest requires you to 'deliver' (not collect, not produce, but deliver: as in donate it to cyberspace!) 100K mana. It rewards you with 1 random rune. That may have been the point in my first city where I decided I'd just wait until I could decline that quest and still complete any after that where the rewards were useful, lol! I still do the same thing: follow the quest line until it reaches a point where it wants me to do something contrary to my plan. Ex: have xx number of a guest race building where my plan calls for fewer than the number that's required for that quest. And giving away 100K mana was definitely contrary to my plan, lol!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I never open that chest for the new chapter until I'm sure all the previous guest race quests have been completed.

The chest has nothing to do with entering the next chapter. You must complete the research hidden by the chest before the game counts you as being in the new chapter.

Flashfyre

The chest has nothing to do with entering the next chapter. You must complete the research hidden by the chest before the game counts you as being in the new chapter.
True. But I've been burnt by surprises too many times in this game to take any unnecessary risks.

Lelanya

I thought those were a feature in Inno's FoE game? Quests to spend thousands of supplies for a random reward of a coin or some other minimal value item?
Lolol you should never talk to the guy who looks like he got ran over by a pack of rats (he's not really an advisor, just a test to see if you're paying attention).