• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Start in new area

• Thread starter Deleted User - 727550
  • Start date

Deleted User - 727550

On the main log in area, what happens if you select start in a new area? Do you lose everything you've built? What about all the areas you have explored and defeated?

DeletedUser594

You start a whole new city on a whole new world and you still keep your old city as well. Nothing is lost, the two cities cannot interact in any way as they are on different worlds-most players play in at least 2 or more. It's great to get the experience of playing both elven and human- they are very different

DeletedUser594

Yes- you can have one per world- I have one on Arendyll, Winyandor, Elcysandir..etc..
But you can only have one on each world.

DeletedUser61

But you can only have one on each world.
Elvenar is actually pretty relaxed about multiple accounts per world. Lopsided pairs (push accounts) are still forbidden, but not multiple accounts, per se.

We have multiple worlds, so it's simply more convenient to use the same login for multiple worlds. But it's entirely feasible, for example, for a husband/wife to have two separate accounts in the same world, and have BOTH worlds open at the same time on the same computer. You just need to use two different browsers. But if you start "helping" somebody, and it's pretty one-sided, then you're pushing, which is indeed a violation of the rules.

4:1 trades down and KP points up (to level an Ancient Wonder) are about the only "sharing" that you can do anyway, so Elvenar itself doesn't offer much incentive for pushing.

DeletedUser1853

On the main log in area, what happens if you select start in a new area? Do you lose everything you've built? What about all the areas you have explored and defeated?
Basically you start a 2nd, then 3rd, then 4th, then 5th...game. You can choose to play the opposite of what you played in your current world (eg if you are playing human, choose elven play this time...change it up a bit). I stopped after 3 worlds...enough is enough...I can barely keep up to 3 worlds...and much as I'd like larger fellowship enrollment, that would pretty much force me to play in only one world...imagine doing 300 visits a day plus neighbors? *shudders
Back to your question, though...starting a new world gives you a chance to change your approach because this time you are knowledgeable and can apply what you know to get ahead faster. That's kind of fun...however, in all honesty, the only people who win is Inno...those who spend on gems, will go thru them faster...possibly more spending. The other side of the coin is that the game is pretty slow...I usually have all 3 worlds open in tabs and jump back and forth between them. Makes convo pretty disconcerting when i ask/answer something in the wrong chat ;) So playing in 3 worlds does reduce wait-time perception.

DeletedUser1924

Basically you start a 2nd, then 3rd, then 4th, then 5th...game. You can choose to play the opposite of what you played in your current world (eg if you are playing human, choose elven play this time...change it up a bit). I stopped after 3 worlds...enough is enough...I can barely keep up to 3 worlds...and much as I'd like larger fellowship enrollment, that would pretty much force me to play in only one world...imagine doing 300 visits a day plus neighbors? *shudders
Back to your question, though...starting a new world gives you a chance to change your approach because this time you are knowledgeable and can apply what you know to get ahead faster. That's kind of fun...however, in all honesty, the only people who win is Inno...those who spend on gems, will go thru them faster...possibly more spending. The other side of the coin is that the game is pretty slow...I usually have all 3 worlds open in tabs and jump back and forth between them. Makes convo pretty disconcerting when i ask/answer something in the wrong chat ;) So playing in 3 worlds does reduce wait-time perception.
Is there a faerie world and a dwarv world?

DeletedUser61

It's the same world, but we have various Guest Races.
  • Dwarves visit us during chapter VI
  • Fairies visit us during chapter VII

DeletedUser1853

Is there a faerie world and a dwarv world?
No, they are the current final chapters in the Elvenar story sequence, with dwarves first, followed by faeries.
If you go to your research and scan thru them you will see them as chapter headings, so they will be part of each world

DeletedUser2217

Is there a way to choose the specific world you would like to begin? Also, is there a way to delete a particular world that you don't want or change it to the one you want?

DeletedUser115

Is there a way to choose the specific world you would like to begin? Also, is there a way to delete a particular world that you don't want or change it to the one you want?

Hi Pacifica -

When you sign into your account, you should be able to select another world (server) that you would like to begin playing on, unless you are already on them all. Unfortunately, there is no way to remove an account from a particular server. If the account meets the criteria for removal, it will be placed in the queue after 30 days of inactivity.

DeletedUser2217

Hi Pacifica -

When you sign into your account, you should be able to select another world (server) that you would like to begin playing on, unless you are already on them all. Unfortunately, there is no way to remove an account from a particular server. If the account meets the criteria for removal, it will be placed in the queue after 30 days of inactivity.
I wasn't given the choice, it just randomly gave me one and it is one that I don't want. So, what do I do now? Thanks!

DeletedUser115

I wasn't given the choice, it just randomly gave me one and it is one that I don't want. So, what do I do now? Thanks!

If you will, sign out of your current session and go back to the main login page.

https://us.elvenar.com/#/

Sign in with your player details, and after selecting login you should see a screen similar to the one below:

48ab9ecd2b.jpg

Of course yours will show most of these in the next category (worlds you haven't started in), simply select the world you would like to join.

Let me know if you still have issues. :)

DeletedUser2736

If you don't have any worlds on a server and start for the first time, you are assigned to whatever world is the preferred world at that time.

If you don't like the world you were assigned to, just log completely out of the game and log back in. You will be given the choice of your current world or the option to start play in the other available worlds. Just choose the world you want.

Probably adds to the issue of having so many unplayed accounts. If my friend asks me to join him/her in a specific world in Elvenar, I may get defaulted into another world. So I make a second world to play with my friend, and leave the people in the first world I was assigned with a dormant account they now need to wait 30 days for a clean up on.

The game should ask up front which of the available worlds you want to start in, maybe listing one as preferred, but still giving the choice.

DeletedUser2217

If you will, sign out of your current session and go back to the main login page.

https://us.elvenar.com/#/

Sign in with your player details, and after selecting login you should see a screen similar to the one below:

48ab9ecd2b.jpg

Of course yours will show most of these in the next category (worlds you haven't started in), simply select the world you would like to join.

Let me know if you still have issues. :)

Okay, I will give that a try and if I still have problems, I will post here again. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Hello. So my mate and I ended up in different worlds, so I can't be in his Fellowship or message him or... anything, apparently. Which is sad :( I tried logging out of my account and starting in a new world, but it keeps telling me I have to finish the tutorial first, which I'm pretty sure is already done. It went through the explanations and I've been playing on my own just following the quests, but it still says I haven't finished it. How long is the tutorial section, or is it just glitching on me? He's tried to switch as well, but it's giving him the same issue.

Thank you!

DeletedUser61

How long is the tutorial section, or is it just glitching on me?
It's a glitch. Finishing the tutorial shouldn't take more than about 20 minutes. If you've built an armory or a trader then you're well past the tutorial.

Right click and submit a support ticket, so that the Game Moderators can sort it out for you.

DeletedUser

It's a glitch. Finishing the tutorial shouldn't take more than about 20 minutes. If you've built an armory or a trader then you're well past the tutorial.

Right click and submit a support ticket, so that the Game Moderators can sort it out for you.
Thank you!

DeletedUser4267

Been playing for a few months now but still fairly new to all of this, and new to the forum so been trying to find my way around here. So if we select to enter a new world to play in after wee log in at the beginning can we jump back and forth between those worlds we have opened or do we have to stay in that new world??

DeletedUser3087

You will be able to go back and forth. When you log out of one you can log back into the other one. Or you can open another tab in your browser and log in to the other one without logging out of the other one, just change tabs. Sometimes that can be confusing if you forgot you were doing in one and you were in another.