• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Start in new area

• Thread starter Deleted User - 727550
  • Start date

DeletedUser3468

Been playing for a few months now but still fairly new to all of this, and new to the forum so been trying to find my way around here. So if we select to enter a new world to play in after wee log in at the beginning can we jump back and forth between those worlds we have opened or do we have to stay in that new world??

Yes, just log out of the world you're currently playing in (click what looks like a gear on the lower right of your screen) select the log out option and it will take you to the screen similar to the one in the post above (#13) and it will show the worlds you've already played in. Just select the world that you want to change over to. It's really easy, which is a good thing since I have cities in 4 of the 5 worlds! :p

Ah well, Russio beat me to it! I haven't tried opening multiple tabs though, if you have a good enough computer, it would be really easy to do it that way. Thanks for the tip, Russio!