• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire - Let players choose between regular prize or spell fragments.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
@tehya
Screenshots or it didn't happen! ;)

@Astram Should i do a bug report about missing fragments in my spire boss chests?
I did one in game.

I do not have spell frags as a prize option in the Frog boss chests on any world.
You should do one in game too....so they know we noticed.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I did one in game.

I do not have spell frags as a prize option in the Frog boss chests on any world.
You should do one in game too....so they know we noticed.
Thank you! I was starting to think it was just me.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Elvenar_2023-04-18-20-12-55.jpg

No, not just you.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Thank you for the info about the MA, I wasn't aware that what level it was affected fragments awarded.
When I first started playing I bought a crazy amount of diamonds to upgrade MA and BH all the way so I most likely didn't notice anything different right from the start.
I'm curious-
How much is the difference or where do I find that information at please?
Sadly, they don't specify the details in the wiki. just:
1681954953698.png

If MinMax is correct (and it matches my recollection, so probably is), each level provides 25% increase to base, so level 1 is 100% fragments, level 2 is 125% and level 5 is 200% fragments

I didn't say it didn't deserve to be here-I said it wasn't constructive-and I stand by that opinion. He didn't give any idea on how to improve it or even tell us WHY it was a "non-starter" because-to him at least-"the reason should be obvious"
I'm not the only one it wasn't "obvious" to.
As far as abrasive goes that's fine I can deal with abrasive (I can be the queen of abrasive)but I can't/won't deal with someone I see as an overbearing know-it-all who doesn't even try to explain his position.
As for reporting him, I don't think that being abrasive and non helpful is something to report someone over.
And I didn't say you said it, I said "suggested."

"If you have anything useful to say or any ideas to add I'm sure we'd all be happy to hear them." kind of implies "we" aren't happy to hear the post in question. The rest of us may or may not be happy to hear what Muck had to say there, but it's not our place to assert it for anyone other than ourselves. Constructive is, after all, a judgement call. From Muck's point of view (and not necessarily only Muck) if a dismissive post drives people away and reduces the total number of idea they think shouldn't exist, then it's been constructive.

It's not just here, but internet wide, for there to be a common, if rude, shortcut people take when they've been around for a while. Being dismissive towards other people's ideas shortcuts having to explain their reasons. If it works, they've saved a few minutes of typing, if it doesn't, they can try a real response.

Siorse

It's not just here, but internet wide, for there to be a common, if rude, shortcut people take when they've been around for a while. Being dismissive towards other people's ideas shortcuts having to explain their reasons. If it works, they've saved a few minutes of typing, if it doesn't, they can try a real response
So instead of just being civil and taking time to explain to people who are new to the forum (if not to the game) it's ok to just immediately try to shut them down or talk down to them? (Muck-"For reasons that should be obvious")
Well forgive me for expecting actual dialogue from entitled gamers, I should know better after playing WoW for years...

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
So instead of just being civil and taking time to explain to people who are new to the forum (if not to the game) it's ok to just immediately try to shut them down or talk down to them? (Muck-"For reasons that should be obvious")
Well forgive me for expecting actual dialogue from entitled gamers, I should know better after playing WoW for years...

Please control your obsession with me. My admirers will get jealous.
You keep talking about being new. We need to be nice to new people, we have to understand new people, we need to explain things to new people.
How about, new people shouldn't talk like they know everything already?

Another point, I don't know how long you've been on the internet, but, many of us learned days ago not to insert "tone" into text.
And I'd appreciate if this is the last time I see you talking about me.