• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

King Snow and the Snow Flurry!

DeletedUser3468

I love the snow! (in the game, that is! In real life, not so much! :cool: ) I was in the middle of visiting my 4 worlds when the change over happened so it was quite amazing to go from one world where there was no snow and - after a brief delay for a loading error message since I apparently caught them mid changeover - see my next world covered in snow! Totally wonderful surprise! And I love the little snowman on the land bridge! Too bad we can't buy some (for coins...) as a 1 x 1 culture building that's cute but low enough to sell once winter's over! :D

DeletedUser5649

If I may ask, what time will the event start? I'm trying to plan my next week of gaming in Elvenar and would like to maximize the time I have to do well in the event.

DeletedUser907

Dear Elevenar,
So far I am loving the snow it is so beautiful :)
Just getting started for tomorrow .
I went to the page where it tells u all the task and found 49 and wrote them down .
Then someone told me there were more added to go to the same site but add a 2 to the end of it .
All I seen were things to download was not the game ?
So if u have added to it will u please add it to the page or send us a message in game to let us know where to go with just a click ?
Zushy , xoxox
Up date : I am so very happy so far with the contest :) It lets us know when a snowflake has formed and with my eyes I have no trouble finding the crystal and I can see the treasure chest which is blue better in the white snow than I could in all the green :)
I have to be gone for 2 days so I hope to catch up when I come back :)
But , I would like to say thanks to Elevnar this is great so far :)
Finally I found the complete list and I can mark it as I complete items .
This is great as I do not have a printer :)
Zushy xoxox
I would love to add I think u all have brighten up the colors in the village as they look awesome !
I want a snowman on my map also :) Boo Hoo :(

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Dear Elevenar,
So far I am loving the snow it is so beautiful :)
Just getting started for tomorrow .
I went to the page where it tells u all the task and found 49 and wrote them down .
Then someone told me there were more added to go to the same site but add a 2 to the end of it .
All I seen were things to download was not the game ?
So if u have added to it will u please add it to the page or send us a message in game to let us know where to go with just a click ?
Zushy , xoxox
I think you are refering to my guide--Elvenar does not provide guides to events.

You can find my guide in the same spot as before:
tinyurl.com/soggysnow -->full guide, 1-100 quests on post #2 just scroll down to post #2
tinyurl.com/soggysnow2 --> downloadable/printable version

DeletedUser4778

193 relics?!?! Oh my god. This is going to take up everything I was saving for the gems and marble tourneys and then some.

DeletedUser2848

Is there anyway to turn off the snow? I cannot find the crystals with all that snow plus my eyes are very bad. Thank you

Calenmir

Or you could wait for the Gems and Marble Tourneys and kill two birds with one stone, as it were. We do have a month to work on this event. You don't have to finish everything today.
I really hope there isn't a quest to get 193 relics. Tournaments are only an option if you've reached them. And in two of my cities I haven't. And negotiating my way through 193 relics is going to create a real problem both in scouting and goods for me in those cities. This is unfortunate if this really is the case. I do have one city where I will be able to gain them via a tournament, though, so I guess that is good.

DeletedUser2191

I really hope there isn't a quest to get 193 relics. Tournaments are only an option if you've reached them. And in two of my cities I haven't. And negotiating my way through 193 relics is going to create a real problem both in scouting and goods for me in those cities. This is unfortunate if this really is the case. I do have one city where I will be able to gain them via a tournament, though, so I guess that is good.

It's not a single quest for 193 relics, it's multiple quests totalling 193. In soggy's spoiler thread he has recommended to run your scout 24/ 7 to keep opening up provinces to achieve this. Depending on your scout times, you may have enough time to gather the goods you need in between relic quests if negotiation is your only option.

Daily visit chests that give relic will count also. As for tournaments, true it's difficult if the tech isn't activated, otherwise this is another viable option for relics.

Calenmir

LOL - thanks. I actually figured that out just before I came out here to edit my post - but thank you. It still creates a problem for people not in tournaments and NH relics are not guaranteed. Right now my negotiation costs deplete my goods and today I ran into tier 2 goods - which I don't have/haven't researched. And before anyone thinks I have scouted and cleared too far, I still have 8 to go before I hit the chest min/max.

So I think I may hit a wall real soon on those two worlds. Though I may be able to limp along.