• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

King Snow and the Snow Flurry!

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you have seen, our winter event, King Snow and the Snow Flurry has been announced! We would love to hear your feedback regarding the event and the wonderful prizes that are to follow.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser5655

I found a snowman...
Snowman_zps6pfkgcjz.jpg

Calenmir

I like the snow too but it does make it hard to see icons over buildings, especially Zzzz's, marble, and crossed swords. :confused:
I know. On my second city I have several holy codex along the border. I had spells on the two right at the edge and you couldn't tell at all that a spell was on them. My FS kept hitting the ones without the spell. You really couldn't tell that a spell was on them because it blended into the snow in the background. Fortunately I had room to move them around, so I put them in the middle so you could see and then they got some NH! lol

Oh and I found that Snowman too - thank you, Monte12, for pointing it out!

DeletedUser4937

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you have seen, our winter event, King Snow and the Snow Flurry has been announced! We would love to hear your feedback regarding the event and the wonderful prizes that are to follow.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Makes for terrible visual contrast.. Hurts the eye just like real snow can cause snow blindness.. I am from San Diego where I will decorate the palm trees for Christmas... Please provide a subtropical Christmas before I go blind.
But seriously folks:
Honestly the initial impression is like waking up to real snow.. It is quite lovely ... then it is a pain in the ass. It really hurts the eye, so could you at least soften the contrast.

Calenmir

Does the snowman 'do' anything (sing? dance?) or is he a nice decoration? :) I'm just curious and he's so far away (at least right now) that I can't see him all the time. I did try to move him, sadly he didn't budge. I wanted to try to put him in an unopened province to see if I could keep him closer. lol

DeletedUser4937

Makes for terrible visual contrast.. Hurts the eye just like real snow can cause snow blindness.. I am from San Diego where I will decorate the palm trees for Christmas... Please provide a subtropical Christmas before I go blind.
But seriously folks:
Honestly the initial impression is like waking up to real snow.. It is quite lovely ... then it is a pain in the ass. It really hurts the eye, so could you at least soften the contrast.
Thanks! much better.

DeletedUser1016

AWSOME ...thank you InnoGame. I recall someone suggesting that it would be nice if our cities would change with the seasons, really suggesting that our individual structures be affected. That seems, to me, a difficult task, so this is he next best thing!!!! Way to go guys.

I also live in San Diego and really love the holidays and how we decorate here without snow. But I don't know, I think the new snow is fine just the way it is, with it's negatives & positives. With change there is always going to be some challenges for some while it's perfect for others.

DeletedUser3312

I love it. I play on beta and it is so much fun to hunt those ice crystals! smiles. Treasure chests are a bit more challenging as they blend in with the snow but no problem. Just makes it a bit more fun as well. The scene is really pretty, and the little snowman on the bridge was a cute touch! lol. Would like to see more ice crystals drop however. :):):):):)