• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

DeletedUser5737

Started playing this game in Oct. Completed the Pumpkin King quests on my own, so seeing all the spoilers and information for this quest is very cool. Thanks to everyone who contributed!

DeletedUser2757

The Daily Exclusive prize showing for me today is the Crystal Unicorn from the Summer Solstice event -- anyone else seeing this?

Arkadia

LOL @"Unicorn crap?" Isn't that where rainbows come from?

Is it possible to get the 3rd grand prize without buying snowflakes?

ok so how do u get the daily exclusive? The frozen father tree? I'm not sure how this works

you have to open the boxes to get the daily special. Each box shows what ur chances are to get any of the prizes listed. If u hover over each boxes, u'll see the prizes.

1st box....u need 50 snowflakes to open, 7% to get daily special
2nd box...90 snowflakes to open,13% to get daily special
3rd box...140 snowflakes to open, 25% to get daily special

u may need to open a few boxes to get the daily...good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2824

Well, I'm on #26 on two of my worlds, a bit further behind on the other two due to stupidly long scouting times, and one is even further behind due to me forgetting to set some toolboxes running. Being sick doesn't help my brain process information. :D But we're plugging along.

DeletedUser2963

I am semi new to the game and totally new to the forum, so I apologize if this has already been answered. But I'm wondering if anyone knows if the Father Frozen Tree is really only available today or if it might be available on another day, or in another future event, etc? I LOVE it, but there is no chance that I am going to be able to get it today.

No one can answer this with 100%. The tree doesn't seem to show up again in this event, but they might dust it off for a future event.

DeletedUser

Not really. I haven't worked out the exact numbers, but I think you have to get the +200 or +140 snowflakes reward more than 25x, with the statistical average being closer to 10 times.

Do you know how many globes are required for 3-th building? For the second is 400 globes.

Made some rough calculation, doing all quests (daily included), being active and so on you could get over 800 globes, plenty for first and second but most probably you will fall short for third by a few hundreds globes, but i dont know how much that one requires.

Arkadia

#38 also need 20 Beverages

elvenar_SnowFlurry_38jpg.jpg

ron69dude1

I haven't seen a screenshot, but I was told 250/400/800, so if nothing changes, you are right the 3rd prize requires lots of luck (getting 25 free boxes) or diamonds.

Has anyone determined the total number of snow flakes earned from the first and second quest lines along with an anticipated amount that would pop up in cities during the day to determine how far you can reasonably go without spending money?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Has anyone determined the total number of snow flakes earned from the first and second quest lines along with an anticipated amount that would pop up in cities during the day to determine how far you can reasonably go without spending money?

Yes, here:
Bonus snowflakes from startup 50
Snowflakes from daily quests 1190 (34 * 35)
Snowflakes from secondary quests (1-100) 4128
Snowflakes from spawned snow crystals 1104 (34,5 * 32)
Total "reward" & collectible snowflakes 6472, which correspond to 46 large gift boxes

Bonus snow flakes when opening gift boxes
13 % chance of getting 140 --> 837 (average)
7 % chance of getting 200 --> 644 (average)
Average total bonus snowflakes 1481, which correspond to 10 more large gift boxes

56 large gift boxes --> 1120 snow globes

Grand prize I: Snow Flake Mountain, 250 snow globes required
Grand prize II: Castle Snow Flake, 400 snow globes required
Grand prize III: Castle Snow Flake, 800 snow globes required

DeletedUser188

This first part looks right all the numbers line up more or less

Total "reward" & collectible snowflakes 6472, which correspond to 46 large gift boxes

The second part has to many variables to be 100% accurate
What is listed would be a best case scenario
A player could use all their snowflakes and not receive any of the bonus SFs
Which would be the worst case scenario
Most players will fall somewhere in between the 2

Average total bonus snowflakes 1481, which correspond to 10 more large gift boxes

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
The second part has to many variables to be 100% accurate
Yep, the best you can do is take the average, and hope you land somewhere around it.
You could break it down further to something like "xx% of players will get 4 or more bonus boxes, xx% will get 6 or more etc" but that doesn't really help either.
All I needed to know was that the chances of getting the 3rd prize are very very slim (you need more than double the "average" number of bonus flakes from boxes.

DeletedUser

All I needed to know was that the chances of getting the 3rd prize are very very slim (you need more than double the "average" number of bonus flakes from boxes.

GEEZEEE so i guess the devs logic was something like: a relaxed player who bothers with event a bit gets the first major prize, a more active player who tries gets the second and only the very lucky or paying customers get the third :((

Ohh well i personally pray for luck and be active, only in chapter III on main city so not worth spending for flakes at this stage.

Tkx a lot for all the usefull info Soggy!!

DeletedUser

56 large gift boxes --> 1120 snow globes

Grand prize I: Snow Flake Mountain, 250 snow globes required
Grand prize II: Castle Snow Flake, 400 snow globes required
Grand prize III: Castle Snow Flake, 800 snow globes required
It's a little better than that in that those extra gift boxes may themselves give extra snowflakes the easiest way to work this out is to say the average net cost in snowflakes of a large gift box is 140-140*0.13-200*0.07=107.8 snowflakes so those 6472 snowflakes actually open on average 60 large gift boxes (6472/107.8 is just over 60) or 1200 snow globes, leaving you 250 or 12 large gift boxes + 1 medium short of the third prize. This means you need about double the bonus snowflakes and it is perfectly possible to work out the chance of that and I may well do so but first there is sleep. On the up side, most reasonably active people will get the second prize which was not true in the summer.