• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

DeletedUser4821

Is the Snow Flurry over? I got an error message and the game rebooted. When it came back up my 131 snowflakes were missing along with the guy on the left side and the counter upper left.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I would also like to thank Soggy for the help, Thanks and I also hope everyone got at least a few good prizes. As this seems to be the way they are making their money now, I would expect to see another event before too long. Hope the new year is good to everyone!!

DeletedUser4778

Flurry was defeated by Soggy. All thanks to Soggy for helping us vanquish Flurry and his evil quests.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@FemmeDraven Don't fret they will have another event soon enough and you will be a little further along in building your city so will have a better chance at winning the prizes, especially if you keep an eye on the forums here to get the good tips and guides that are posted here by some of the more helpful members!

DeletedUser4778

Not only is my culture no longer negative, I actually have a 125% bonus without neighborly help for the first time in I don't know how long...probably not since Chapter II. I also have lots of unemployed non-taxpayers (the lazybutts) and, of course, some culture to spare but I may have a population and culture crisis towards the end of Fairies and definitely in Orcs. Regardless, I'm enjoying the moment while it lasts. :D