• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

DeletedUser5668

How does one , who is at the beginning of level 3, get 32 Relics, 40 Relics & 50 Relics? I messed up somehow on my 24 hour production & they won't clear until after 3 in the morning. But, my other city is looking at Gain 32 relics. So, how is it done?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
my other city is looking at Gain 32 relics. So, how is it done?
1. get relics by doing neighborly visits (0-3 per 24h)
2. get relics from clearing provinces (1 per encounter)
3. get relics from tournament (next starts on tuesday)
4. get relics from opening event chests

I think that's it. As far as getting 32,40,50 all in the last week, I don't think it's very possible.

DeletedUser5668

1. get relics by doing neighborly visits (0-3 per 24h)
2. get relics from clearing provinces (1 per encounter)
3. get relics from tournament (next starts on tuesday)
4. get relics from opening event chests

I think that's it. As far as getting 32,40,50 all in the last week, I don't think it's very possible.
So, my Snow Flurry days are about over??

DeletedUser2824

I can confirm that you can have at least 121 KP in your bar:p
So there's probably no limit. I think I saw 40,000 KP once in an INNO TV episode (dirty cheaters, but still)

Those darn 'ol dirty cheaters! But I topped over a hundred on another server, so I did find out for myself in the end. ;)

At the (almost) conclusion of this event I will say for the most part it was fun. Most of the quests were reasonably challenging, but a lot of the rewards were nice. Although the winter star was the best efficiency wise (thank goodness it looked nice to boot), I picked up a few others because I liked the way they looked.

In the end, I think my biggest complaint might be how many relics you had to gain. I've had a lot of my pups who had to throw in the towel on the main quests because they just had no way to gain the last two batches of relics. They've placed such a big punishment on those who scout out too far, then ask them to go out gain a ton of relics. I'm sure a lot of people got screwed over that, it sure almost broke me.

Most everything else was pretty fun though. It put my upgrades behind, but I'm working on that now. The population I got from the winter stars will go a long way into helping me get my factories upgraded. :D

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
In the end, I think my biggest complaint might be how many relics you had to gain. I've had a lot of my pups who had to throw in the towel on the main quests because they just had no way to gain the last two batches of relics.
That really was the hardest part for many. I really pushed our smaller players to get to the relics quests early in each tournament so I could help, but it was still a challenge.

Jixel

Well, thanks to this guide, I reached the end of the 100 quests in all 4 of my cities - the largest was the last to finish, thanks to the 2 day+ scouting times :) (and a few mis-swipes which picked up spells or 2-day productions too soon :mad:)

All my cities reached the second major prize, none got very close to the 3rd (490/800 was the best). Also got from 3 to 10 winter stars per city, plus some culture buildings, glacier gardens etc. Now to reorganise my cities !

... I hope the next event isn't quite so long, though, counting Beta and the Live servers this has been 40 days of having to carefully manage my productions, using space for temporary workshops & goods manufactories, and trying not to collect the long-running productions too soon. Also, having to compete in tournaments for my non-boosted goods just to gain relics ...

DeletedUser5157

They can put a silly nose on a deer but NOT RED AND WHITE STRIPES ON A UNICORN?

*shakes fist at unicorn deniers* Truth be told I'm still happy the silver one is coming back, I didn't get that in the summer.
It's not even THAT hard to reskin a dang unicorn to have candycane stripes /15 minutes later
unicorn.jpg

DeletedUser4778

One of the things I like the most about this event is that I was able to upgrade my Golden Abyss to Level 3 due to a lot of unexpected donations from neighbors who gave KP to thank me for my help. Didn't ask for it, didn't even expect thanks, but both sure were nice. :D

DeletedUser5668

Is the Frozen Blue Temple that is today's prize going to be 'clickable' for visitations? When it's on my city map will people see it as Culture they can visit?

DeletedUser1016

Yes - most, if not all the 2x2 prizes have been clickable.