• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Festal is always open for new to game players.

DeletedUser5747

WE are a boosted production guild. if you don't know what that means you should join and get boosted. We Welcome new and veteran players.

Festal is learning guild. We seek the jovial, devoted, garrulous guild seeker.
Members are strongly encouraged to participate in chat, trades, building, and excelling the fellowship for the greater good of all fellows. We are grateful and appreciative for our members and recognize those who go above and beyond for the benefit of the greater good.

We do have rules but they are pretty simple if you plan to play on a regular basis, we are chatty and fun and lots of info is shared with weekly tips,and all learning is done in game. Handouts are provided and your welcome packet gives you everything you need to know to get growing!! I provide battle sheets and resources with special links to anything you may need. I am not at the top of any guild because my job as your AM is to help you. FIND us in ALL WORLDS. You may join multiple festals if you choose.

DeletedUser9426

WE are a boosted production guild. if you don't know what that means you should join and get boosted. We Welcome new and veteran players.

Festal is learning guild. We seek the jovial, devoted, garrulous guild seeker.
Members are strongly encouraged to participate in chat, trades, building, and excelling the fellowship for the greater good of all fellows. We are grateful and appreciative for our members and recognize those who go above and beyond for the benefit of the greater good.

We do have rules but they are pretty simple if you plan to play on a regular basis, we are chatty and fun and lots of info is shared with weekly tips,and all learning is done in game. Handouts are provided and your welcome packet gives you everything you need to know to get growing!! I provide battle sheets and resources with special links to anything you may need. I am not at the top of any guild because my job as your AM is to help you. FIND us in ALL WORLDS. You may join multiple festals if you choose.
Hello, my name is Olddutch. I have started to play this beautiful game and am enjoying it immensely. (Playing in Sinya Arda).
I would love to join a fellowship as I am at the point where I might start trading. Also I need advice obviously, being a newbie.
At the momento I am 'stuck' in the sense that all my workshops are at a halt as they are all full and I can't do anymore. So I am exploring the fórum and having some fun this way.
I hope I can join you. You sound very welcoming and besides, I love the quote at the beginning (Frank Herberterbert).
Greetings
Olddutch

DeletedUser9794

I am brand new to this wonderful game and very much enjoying it so far... I have a small little Elven town so far that is producing items and I can trade now as well. I am playing in the world Sinya Arda. I would really enjoy joining a fellowship where I can learn more and be a part of something bigger in a community where I can have fun with others. You seem very inviting, friendly, and joyful and I appreciate your introduction, dedication, and willingness to take on us new players.

Deleted User - 1599294

I'm interested...but I've only been playing about 5-6 weeks. I'm still learning the basics, but I'm up to Silk ^ ^ (It's ok, laugh at my achievement! lol) I'm really enjoying the game, though. I'm here to stay. I figure, if I can't find the right Fellowship (I'll probably call them guilds out of habit) then I'd form my own. But if you'll give me a chance, I'll give you a chance ^ ^
Send me a message; user name is alainemk or send a request to join us. I will keep an eye out for it.

DeletedUser5747

I would like to invite you to join us, we are very excited for the Fellowship Adventures. We have a AW program and tons of info to help you get growing. We could use Marble but don't let your boosted goods keep you from applying. I will not turn anyone away that wants to Play. Most of us play daily. I ask you visit your guild mates at least 4x a week, use chat or some form of the message system so I know you are alive. ;) Fair Trades are a must. I am more than please to help new players and we love seasoned vets to mentor and play in an active guild. Join us!! :D

Deleted User - 1599294

Festal is recruiting. All welcome but looking particularly for Marble, Silk and Gem boosts. Please read our overview and if interested, let me know. Thank you!

Deleted User - 1599294

Festal is a learning guild open to new Members. We play boosted, we have a KP program for Ancient Wonders, and several experienced players in guest race chapters who are always willing to help. Please look us up and send a message if interested!
Thank you, Alainemk

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Festal is a learning guild open to new Members. We play boosted, we have a KP program for Ancient Wonders, and several experienced players in guest race chapters who are always willing to help. Please look us up and send a message if interested!
Thank you, Alainemk
Is this Festal still recruiting players?

Deleted User - 1599294

I sent her a message on Facebook; there is a web page for all Festal guilds there. Look us up :)

Deleted User - 1599294

Festal in Sinya Arda is actively recruiting. Festal is a learning guild open to new Members. We play boosted, we have a KP program for Ancient Wonders, and several experienced players in guest race chapters who are always willing to help. Please look us up and send an in-game message to me, (alainemk) if interested! New FA coming soon, please join us
Thank you, Alaine

Last edited by a moderator: