• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighborly Help Requests

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I didn't know this could happen. I have always received money for visiting cities dead or otherwise. I only get 3 treasures chests, no matter how many people I help.

Seems joining games is the only way I can be seen as "young". Just don't MA'AM me! ;)

yes madame, three chests is all you can get in a day

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
You could get 6 if you timed it at the 24 hour time change, if you did your FS vsits before and your neighbor visits after the change (12:00 am Germany time I believe it is, at least it is on beta) at least that is how I understand how it works. Of course you wouldn't get any more chests until the next time change over.

DeletedUser7523

If I'm understanding these comments correctly, I can't get coins on Neighborly Help because it's a dead city? I have 2 cities in 'My World' that I can't collect coins on. I just thought they were squatters...lol.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If I'm understanding these comments correctly, I can't get coins on Neighborly Help because it's a dead city? I have 2 cities in 'My World' that I can't collect coins on. I just thought they were squatters...lol.
If they left the Main Hall in the middle of an upgrade, then it is possible for you to be stuck with no way to help.

DeletedUser3998

Could someone explain to me why some players just DO NOT participate in neighborly help even when you gift them what they request..(MH-C-BH)
it just seems rude,. thanks

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Could someone explain to me why some players just DO NOT participate in neighborly help even when you gift them what they request..(MH-C-BH)

There are a couple legitimate excuses

they are not active on that city
they have not discovered you even though you have discovered them

other than that
you'll hear thirty other excuses
but really it is just because they are rude and lazy

my favorite excuse btw is:
"I only visit people who visit me"
if everyone did that there would never be any visits

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
muckster's first answer is the most likely. Write down their score and check it again in a week or two. If it doesn't get better, they probably aren't playing at all and it's an abandoned city

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I visit all my neighbors every day or almost every day, but it takes a fair bit of time when you have 200 or more discovered neighbors. This is what I think is the biggest reason some don't do it, other then as stated above that player might not be playing anymore. The Devs say they are working on a way to make it faster and more efficient, but when we will see it implemented is any ones guess.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I visit all my neighbors every day or almost every day, but it takes a fair bit of time when you have 200 or more discovered neighbors. This is what I think is the biggest reason some don't do it, other then as stated above that player might not be playing anymore. The Devs say they are working on a way to make it faster and more efficient, but when we will see it implemented is any ones guess.

Everybody should build and upgrade a Lighthouse when they get the chance.
Mine right now is getting around 190 goods per visit.
That sure helps with the pain of 200 visits.

DeletedUser3998

muckster's first answer is the most likely. Write down their score and check it again in a week or two. If it doesn't get better, they probably aren't playing at all and it's an abandoned city
Thanks for the feedback!