• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Events Terrible Prizes !!

DeletedUser13016

What are others thoughts on the prizes made available to us on this 2nd FS event?

I think they are TERRIBLE !! None of these prizes is worth the effort needed to get them. Not even close.
Drop your opinions ! I'm sure there are others out there who think the same thing.
I'm also sure there are those out there who think they are great.

Inno needs to loosen up a bit .. Try offering prizes that might actually make us want to spend some diamonds.
These are a joke.

DeletedUser9601

Unless you have a reasonable expectation at coming in Top 3 (and getting the upgraded Herds buildings), its not worth it.
I'm doing some of it, because its quests I'd normally be doing anyways. But certainly not building Tier 1 factories, etc.

DeletedUser473

The prizes are terrible given the time and resources it takes to win it all. The first time was OK and our fs had some fun doing it but this time it seems like a chore for nothing.

DeletedUser8946

Seriously. Why do the same thing TWICE. First time it was decent, a first try. But doing the same thing twice? Ridiculous.

Shanubi

I remember thinking the Mana Hut was a great prize the first time around, and the Orcs Nest, but now they seem like duds. The culture and supply value per square is laughable. Extra weird, the Orcs Nest (prize 2) is worth more than the Mana Hut (prize 3), by quite a lot.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9601

Yeah I agree, for the effort it takes to organize.
I think more fuss/concern needs to be made about this aspect of the Adventures. Yes, the quests are clicky and repetitive. But not so much more so than other events/quests.
The real pain that I feel from Adventures is:
1. the high level of education that needs to be provided to FS members who don't follow forums/GamerGems/etc, and
2. the frustration of waiting to cash in "your badges" while you wait for someone else to clear a prior waypoint.
Making sure that everyone is proceeding down the right path, and doing the right quests for that path, seems like much more effort than it should be (given the prizes).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8946

1. the high level of education that needs to be provided to FS members who don't follow forums/GamerGems/etc

Afraid I don't know what you mean by that...

Clicking through and the time is the most frustrating part for me.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
2. the frustration of waiting to cash in "your badges" while you wait for someone else to clear a prior waypoint.
Or waiting for a FS member to come online and tag in so they can get a prize before going to the next stage...
wait.png

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Afraid I don't know what you mean by that...

Clicking through and the time is the most frustrating part for me.

Not exactly sure what Tedious was specifically talking about on education, but I agree with him in general. This is more apparent if you are the person in the FS trying to take the lead on coordination. Here is my take:
There is a lack of in-game information regarding the details of the adventure, and the devil is in the details for sure in this one. Some of the FAQ's I've been answering:
'How do I know the badges I've collected?'
'How do I deliver just 1 badge?'
'Why are we making the (pick your T1 production) badges?'
'How do I participate if I'm making the (whatever badge we no longer need in this round) and don't have any badges that fit for the rest of this one?'

DeletedUser12423

There is a lack of in-game information regarding the details of the adventure

Agreed, they could make things a little easier to understand and see, but it's fun working together with guild mates. I have to thank my friends in Festal, and several people on these forums who have provided additional information and answers, advice, etc.

So thank you, my friends!

DeletedUser8946

'How do I know the badges I've collected?'
'How do I deliver just 1 badge?'
'Why are we making the (pick your T1 production) badges?'
'How do I participate if I'm making the (whatever badge we no longer need in this round) and don't have any badges that fit for the rest of this one?'

I'm not a 'natural' with computers, but it didn't take me long to figure out these things by myself. I won't judge, because I don't understand. :oops: