• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Events Terrible Prizes !!

qaccy

Yes, that's true. It just caught me at a really bad time. For some reason, I cannot produce orcs fast enough right now. All through orcs chapter I seemed to have an over-abundance, but now I am producing them like mad and having to wait a long time on upgrades to get enough. There's always something, no?

It depends a lot on how many armories you have. I'm just thankful that they were added to the game before the decay mechanic was. :p

NightshadeCS

It depends a lot on how many armories you have. I'm just thankful that they were added to the game before the decay mechanic was. :p

I have two. That may be low, but I'll be tarred and feathered before I add another one! Not much of a fighter, so will struggle on with what I have. I do have another orc nest in my inventory, though, so am looking for a spot to plop that down. Of course, now I invite someone to respond and tell me that is a TERRRIBLE waste of space. :-D

DeletedUser5521

You never need to spend Orcs to progress:
Path 1 - Orange and Blue = no Orcs
Path 2 - Orange and Green = no Orcs
Path 3 - Blue and Green = no Orcs

This is very true, and as 1 of only 3 members in my Beta FS who is in Orcs Chapter or beyond (and I have only made a little over 5K Orcs to date), we chose the green path for 2nd level. And we are stuck at
wands.jpg
because of
mm.jpg
Darned wands!! They take over a day to make in my lil Magic Academy. Can't seem to get the Magical Manufactoring Enchantment from tourney rounds anymore either. Didn't we used to be able to get them on 3rd round? Or have I completely lost my last marble..? :confused::eek:

DeletedUser12423

All in all, my humble opinion is that this FA IS better than the last one that we slogged thru last month, but there is still not enough to bring it back to where many Fellowships are going to cheer "YAAAYYY!! A new Fellowship Adventure!!! Woohoo!!!!" :oops::rolleyes::confused:

It has been a collective conclusion in three FS I know that all agree on one thing: There has never been a good FS adventure. Period. Clearly, the entire idea either needs to be dropped, or drasticly changed to a pyramid effect with rewards that reflect the costs. The map needs tossed. Paths are great, but there has to be better options. They simply are not worth it. Speaking for myself, and oh- at least a hundred other players.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I do have another orc nest in my inventory, though, so am looking for a spot to plop that down. Of course, now I invite someone to respond and tell me that is a TERRRIBLE waste of space. :-D
I can do the math for you if you like, but I have done it before, and I can tell you that I'm confident that the orc nest is actually awesome for space efficiency:)

The Unbeliever

I can do the math for you if you like, but I have done it before, and I can tell you that I'm confident that the orc nest is actually awesome for space efficiency:)
I think a lot of people just dismiss it out of hand because you only get Orks every 24hr vs. the ability to make 2x 12hr collections from an armoury productions...
But then, as I forced my dad to put his down, he realised that 3 Nests could remove the need for one entire armoury, and save him a gakload of pop in the process!

They're just like those Travelling Merchants imho... appear mediocre at first glance, but factor in the pop+culture+supplies requirement, and suddenly those little gems are freaking gold mines! ;)

shimmerfly

I'm so glad I saved mine! Not that far yet but I will keep those little buggers now.
I do take most of what Mr Sog says for future reference when I'm behaving myself. :oops:

NightshadeCS

I'm so glad I saved mine! Not that far yet but I will keep those little buggers now.
I do take most of what Mr Sog says for future reference when I'm behaving myself. :oops:

I placed one orc nest ages ago, long before I was in orcs chapter. It was nice b/c I actually accumulated orcs before my armories were capable, and I could cater provinces that required orcs before I got to that chapter.