• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NEW website Elvenstats!

DeletedUser13002

@UniCity you should be able to update your city on your FS page.
Anything else that is out of date will get better after your first time. When you enter your name, it gets added to the "update frequently" list.
How often is information updated?

Just figured that out. Everyone's first action should be to refresh everyone's information on their fellowship page (especially their own). Once that's done, the city will import accurately.

The more people that log in, refresh the info, and continue visiting, the closer to the mark the information will get.

Risen Malchiah

The site was working perfectly for me earlier, but now when I click on "Me" or "My Fellowship" I get results that look like this and the url is pointing to player/null/null or fellowship/null/null

Searching for me or the fellowship by name still works.

Attachments

• elvenerror.jpg
    elvenerror.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 119

Laochra

@SoggyShorts thatnks for sharing this fantastic website! My Statistician is going to be pleased! This will make his job so much easier. Is there anyway to make corrections to it? It is still showing players that are no longer members & I think in Grimm, it is showing a player whose city no longer exists (deleted). It also shows that we have 27 members in Grimm. LOL

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Here is a wish for future updates, potentially seeing what goods people actually have in stock. I think that might be a good thing for an AM to know
I'm afraid that this isn't really something that is possible without inno doing it themselves. The only information on elvenstats is stuff you can already see by visiting a player's city(and then doing a lot of math) or viewing the rankings.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Perhaps have the algorithm take into account the building levels, as well.

To be fair, this is already in the FAQ documentation, it just isn't fully implemented as described yet.

We look at the number of manufactories a player has. The good type which has the most manufactories of that type is assumed to be the boost. For example, if a player has 5 Marble and 1 Steel manufactury we assume their boost is Marble. If a member had 2 Marble and 2 Steel, we pick the one with the highest level (e.g. a Level 20 Marble will 'beat' a Level 10 Steel).

Laochra

Once you sign in you and your FS should automatically be added to the "update frequently" list along with the top 1,000 players so it should all fix itself in a day or 2.
Is there a way to correct the mislabeled boosts? It has already made corrections to the member list. :):D

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Is there a way to correct the mislabeled boosts? It has already made corrections to the member list. :):D
Does the city in question have more non-boosted than boosted? Right now it assumes whatever you have the most of is your boost. It will be changing to whichever you have the most levels of though I think.

Shellizzie

I have a FS member who is trying to log in but it keeps shifting him to another world he no longer plays in. Is there anything he can do to keep it on his current world?