• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NEW website Elvenstats!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I have a FS member who is trying to log in but it keeps shifting him to another world he no longer plays in. Is there anything he can do to keep it on his current world?
Strange... probably best to have them use the "contact us" link on the site

DeletedUser5202

The page doesn't load for me at all. I've left and tried again within the hour and still no go. I'll try again and hopefully experience what all the hoopla is about.
=============

Got it!
In the words of Emily Litella, " Never mind!" This is a most excellent page for archmages. Loving it! Thanks to the creators and thanks to Soggy for spreading the word.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

The page doesn't load for me at all. I've left and tried again within the hour and still no go. I'll try again and hopefully experience what all the hoopla is about.
You load for me. Did you pick the "me" tab?
upload_2018-3-15_11-13-32.png

Susan4444

Soggy -

How do we SAVE corrected information (once corrected) and what does MH% mean? I have about 5 members of one fellowship who is showing MH 0%?

DeletedUser5747

I FREAKING LOVE THIS! THIS MAKES MY JOB AND MY MAGES JOBS SO MUCH EASIER!!!! I have a few guilds that will totally geek out on this!!! Ironically, all of my original Festal's are based off of Derp Alliance, long long ago, from the first day I met Soggy here in the forums I think. Thank you, the vid was great. What an awesome tool for AM's a great way for me to help noobs and help them to understand efficiency in game. It is superfly!!

SoggyShorts

Maybe a little more than "just" the beta tester?
Ambassador? Spokesman? I'm as involved as I can be without having any programming skill whatsoever beyond making ugly excel sheets
How do we SAVE corrected information (once corrected) and what does MH% mean? I have about 5 members of one fellowship who is showing MH 0%?
MH is mountain halls in this context... perhaps it should be changed to "Mt.H", I'll pass that on
If you make any changes like boost% or collections per day, there should be a pop-up at the bottom of your screen.
savechanges.png

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

March 15th, 2018: Everyone, thanks for the positive feedback on the site. Been working hard fixing bugs, adding clarifications, supporting new servers, and chatting with you kind folks. The site has gotten more traffic than we expected during our beta launch week and we're so honored. Thanks to all that have helped spread the word! Changes in the last 48 hours:
  1. Added the 8 new servers: EN2 / EN3 / SE1 / NO1 / DK1 / PT1 / CZ1 / CZ2 (
  2. Improved player selection (favors exact matches / more results / results don't hide the input). If still having issues goto this page
  3. Fellowship Page: Cleaned up the tables and added tool tips and long winded explanations.
  4. Bug fix with LVL 25 Mountain Halls not being detected.
  5. Some progress towards a next generation boost detection algorithm to support you mavericks out there that like to produce non-boosted manufactories.
  6. Privacy Policy added.
  7. IE fixes

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Just figured that out. Everyone's first action should be to refresh everyone's information on their fellowship page (especially their own). Once that's done, the city will import accurately.

The more people that log in, refresh the info, and continue visiting, the closer to the mark the information will get.
It is telling me to click refresh next to each player to update accurate results. I do not see a Refresh button next to each player. Where is this located? TIA

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
It is telling me to click refresh next to each player to update accurate results. I do not see a Refresh button next to each player. Where is this located? TIA

I didn't see it until I went full screen.
On the page where it list all FS members the "refresh" is on the far right. You have to do each member separately, it'd be easier if you just refreshed everybody at once.
But I quibble, it is a great site.

Risen Malchiah

@SoggyShorts Addressing to you just in case the creator doesn't see this message.

Regarding the Mountain Halls calculations, it seems to me the site is drastically overestimating the value of the AW's effects on goods. For instance, there are people in my fellowship who have similar factory levels as I do, but because they have the Mt Halls, the site is estimating that they produce nearly double my output when that isn't the case.

It appears the site may be calculating the Mt Halls as if it were multiplicative with the entire boost, treating a Mt Halls with say 52% as though it were 700 * 1.52 = 1064% rather than the 752% that it is.

SoggyShorts

@risen, I only checked one so far, but my numbers are calculating correctly, can you PM me specific city names so I can look into it?

Risen Malchiah

Hmm, looking more closely, I guess you're right. Could it be that I simply don't produce nearly as much as I thought I did?? I know I've kept my factories artificially low to keep from needing too many residences and allow for larger guest settlements, but I fill trades constantly, post 3-star trades all the time and still manage to outdo many in the tournaments even though I've played every one of them for the last year. It leaves me with two conclusions: 1. I need to upgrade my factories. 2. I need to know what everybody else is doing with all their goods. :)

Risen Malchiah

Lately, I tend to keep about 400-500k of the relevant goods going into a tourney while letting the previous week slide down to 200-250k of each. The FA cut me down to almost 100k in some Tier 1 and Tier 2 goods though but I should be recovered in a week or so. (Just beginning halflings chapter. Have no clue what most people have on hand typically.)

ekarat

Thank you for calling this out. I've been wanting that import feature for a very long time. However, I'm not sure I'll be using any of the other features.

Hopefully, the "update frequently" flag will include updating the snapshot of my city for import, since the snapshot I imported was a bit old.