• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

From Elvenar on Facebook April Fools?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1036
  • Start date

DeletedUser1036

Our newest Guest Race will be revealed soon! Stay tuned!
afterelementals.jpg

DeletedUser3507

Ahaha that would be interesting to say the least..

Pheryll

Set Designer
These aren't cowboys. With that blue skin, I highly suspect them as were creatures. Prepare for werewolves and silver bullets.

The Unbeliever

Hardy-de-har-har...
Not the funniest April Fool's, that's for sure... (sorry IG, you can't win vs. the infamous "half the NHL teams declared bankruptcy, thus allowing the Maple Leafs to leap-frog into a play-off spot for the first time in 8 years!" joke. :p)

Besides the obvious photoshopping, I doubt we'll get any hints of the next guest race for at least another 4-5 weeks or so?
Outside of a few, we can't have very many people on live servers who are done/close to done the latest Elementals?
Not to mention that Beta has an even smaller player pool, and will thus take longer to get enough people through to where the next chapter can be properly tested?

Still, I'm personally hoping for a Daemons/Undead theme myself!
(and yes Soggy, I know it's not a popular idea & too many players here hate evil, but a girl can still dream dammit!)

#evilhasfeelingstoo :oops:

DeletedUser3507

There is actually quite a few of us almost done...

Screenshot_2.png

DeletedUser3507

Me too. Rethinking that maybe quite important...;)
A saying I use comes to mind "Foolish Mortals"

Last edited by a moderator: