• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Alswague

1. Recruiting Loki's Thieves Recruiting active players.

We are looking for active players of all kinds. Beginners to Long time players are welcome. Come enjoy a quiet group of people who enjoy playing the game and enjoy our time moving slowly. We are not in a big hurry to "Make It" . We help with questions and advice. Come and enjoy the game with out...
  2. Recruiting Welcome all!

Loki's thieves recruiting! Very laid back fellowship that is in it for the long haul.. Come build your city at your own pace. Newbies to seasoned players who want a no pressure place to play. Open enrollment.. Come check us out
  3. Loki's Thieves Recruiting

Very quiet group of people who are in no hurry to get there fast. Very few requirements and open to all players new and old. We are all into building our cities and enjoying the process as we go. Help with Tourney always encouraged everything else is optional. As all Fellowships we have our ups...
  4. Loki's Thieves Recruiting

Are you tired of having to meet the deadlines imposed by your current fellowship? Tired of having to spend real money? Join us for a relaxed atmosphere where all you have to do is play the game for your own enjoyment. We realize that this game takes time and patience. Our only requirement is 1...
  5. Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

OK, stupid question about dailies... what does the visit a village mean... Is it scouting?
  6. Lokies Thieves Recruting

Are you looking for a fellowship that is low pressure and laid back? Come check out Lokies. We are laid back and dont chat your head off. We are a group that helps with questions when asked but also leaves you alone to do your thing. We are in it for the long haul and realize it will take time...
  7. Lokies thieves

Recruiting all levels. Laid back group looking for players of all kinds.
  8. Ambrosia

Thanks every one. It was a materials thing and between all of you I got it figured out... Thank you so much. Everyday is a new learning experience... lol
  9. Ambrosia

That was it... Thank you it was a big help.
  10. Hello Alswague, new leader of Loki's Elvish Band.

Thanks for the advice.
  11. Ambrosia

I have my farms to lvl 4 on all of them. I was able to collect ambrosia a few times and now it says I have to buy with diamonds to even start... I dont understand. I hate to quit game but if I can only get ambrosia by using real money to go forward in game.
  12. Loki's Elvish Band

We are a very laid back fellowship. Seeking new members. We realize that it takes time to build a fellowship so hopefully you would stick around with us. All we ask it that you be active and get at least one province per Tourny. We dont talk your ear off and let you be you... NO DRAMA!!!
  13. Hello Alswague, new leader of Loki's Elvish Band.

Hello everyone. Glad to be here. Just took over this fellowship so any helpful hints on recruiting would help.
  14. Loki's elvish band

Every level welcome. Participation in Tournaments is mandatory, must contribute at least one province every week. Active players only. We are a very laid back fellowship and give you your space to play and have fun.