• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by BelovedJenevieve

1. 'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Need some clarification on the following release note: Fellowship Adventure - It is again possible to reduce the amount of Adventure Items invested into a waypoint one by one using the "-" button. Does this mean there is a way to take back an item once it is already invested? If so, can...
  2. Newbie question about Tournaments

Ok, that explains it then. I've received a handful of requests to join a fellowship but just have not pursued joining one yet. Been enjoying solo play but can see the benefits of joining a group. Thanks Nightshade!
  3. Newbie question about Tournaments

I've been playing for a couple of weeks now and I don't see anywhere on my World Map or Provinces about participating in Tournaments. Do I need to be in a Fellowship to do these? Thanks...