• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by BluebellJana7

1. BluebellJana7

keyboard movement in city in the browser

I use the minus key all the time and I can see most of what is there. BUT the graphics are so pretty and you can't really see much detail.
  2. BluebellJana7

My tablet is a great option and I use it most of the time. There are a couple of things that are much easier to do in the browser version, especially things I do for the FS I'm in.
  3. BluebellJana7

I tried the click lock and it helps a little. I had never heard of it, thanks for the advice. I will try to find the other option.
  4. BluebellJana7

I have a really difficult time using the mouse a lot when I use the browser version of the game. I have carpal tunnel and it is really hard to use the mouse for an extended period of time. It is possible to navigate the "World" using the arrow keys, it would be great if that capability could...
  5. BluebellJana7

Do you know how to Archmage?

I had my Archmage title thrust upon me. I knew the old Archmage wanted to leave the group and asked for volunteers. One day I noticed she was gone and wondered who the new one was. Lo and Behold, it was me! {choke}{sob} I try to be a little hands on, I have delegated an FA leader (he was...
  6. BluebellJana7

duplicate the "all workshops activate" click box for use in manufactories

I do think this is a great idea. If you have a small screen it can make it really difficult to make sure you get all your factories working.
  7. BluebellJana7

Every Item Crafted in MA gets an Arcane Residue Badge

I'm going to wait for the next FA before I clear out my workshops. If T1 is the manufactory of choice I can replace the workshops with the T1s.
  8. BluebellJana7

Every Item Crafted in MA gets an Arcane Residue Badge

No matter how hard we try to stock up on Blacksmiths they are always our undoing. Our FS has a wide range of levels and not all of us have large amounts of workshops to make 1 & 2 day builds all during the tourney.
  9. BluebellJana7

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Please reduce the number of Blacksmith Badges!
  10. BluebellJana7

Mobile want to play non mobile...

I use Opera and have had no problems.
  11. BluebellJana7

Fellowship Adventure

The start times are based on German time, 3 am Pacific, 4 am Mountain, 5 am Central, etc.
  12. BluebellJana7

Are any manufactories not needed for the Fellowship Adventures?

I fill every nook and cranny I can find with T1 workshops. I squish buildings closer together to find extra room. I'm between chapters on one of my worlds and I have filled the open area left by the Dwarves with as many T1s as I could.
  13. BluebellJana7

Granite and Copper Production

I was advised to hold onto the expansions of chapter 5 to make sure there was enough room for the Dwarves. I just started and so far I only have 10 granite and 3 copper. Slow chapter but getting there.
  14. BluebellJana7

Dwarve chapter...

My FS leader suggested saving up the expansions (5 total) from Chapter 5 for the Dwarf Chapter. I will check out the layouts for the expansions though, that is a great idea.
  15. BluebellJana7

Free, Accessible, No Charge, Expansions/Land :)

Upgrade, upgrade, upgrade. I felt I wasn't getting anywhere either. I started to upgrade buildings, residences, doing more provinces and things started to look up. I bought diamonds one time ($10.) I pay more for another games site so spending a little here wasn't a bad investment. It takes...