• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dwarve chapter...

• Thread starter DeletedUser24133
  • Start date

DeletedUser24133

I will be starting Dwarves in the next couple of days, I was wondering how much space I am going to need? I have been reading up on it on wiki and have some notes down, so if you have any suggestions on it plz feel free to help an Elvenarian out.....thank you much!!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It depends on too many variables, like how patient you are, or if you have lots of portal profits. Dwarves is one of the few chapters where you could theoretically do the whole race with nothing but the portal and PPs. In which case, all you need is 5x5. It does require ignoring the quests until the chapter is done and you can decline them. Otherwise, try searching the forums for "dwarf layout" and you should find some suggested layouts which will help figuring out space requirements

DeletedUser24133

It depends on too many variables, like how patient you are, or if you have lots of portal profits. Dwarves is one of the few chapters where you could theoretically do the whole race with nothing but the portal and PPs. In which case, all you need is 5x5. It does require ignoring the quests until the chapter is done and you can decline them. Otherwise, try searching the forums for "dwarf layout" and you should find some suggested layouts which will help figuring out space requirements
Thanks for the info Ashrem. I have been checking it out on elvenar gems of knowledge. I have a few days till I will be starting it. So I will be checking more into it. Im kind of patient but on the other hand I love getting stuff done.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I am on chapter 6 now too. I have used 6 expansions for the Portal, 10 granite and 6 copper. The portal itself when upgraded to 4 is a 5 x 5. the mines stay the same size granite 2 x 3. and copper 3 x 2. If you are on us. Sinya Arda. you are welcome to visit and see my setup
I'm on Chapter 5 but I'll take a sneak peak to prepare. :)

DeletedUser24133

I am on chapter 6 now too. I have used 6 expansions for the Portal, 10 granite and 6 copper. The portal itself when upgraded to 4 is a 5 x 5. the mines stay the same size granite 2 x 3. and copper 3 x 2. If you are on us. Sinya Arda. you are welcome to visit and see my setup
Thanks for the info. I have six extra expansions just waiting for this FA to be over. Right now they are currently filled with temp WS and T1 sets. Im excited and ready to start it though. I will take a look at your city thanks!!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I checked it out. Cool! I'm not anywhere near completing this chapter yet, but I look forward to the next one and will incorporate some of your setup. Thanks!

My FS leader suggested saving up the expansions (5 total) from Chapter 5 for the Dwarf Chapter. I will check out the layouts for the expansions though, that is a great idea.