• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by BuilderRacoon

1. Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

the Fellowship Adventure needs a change in the way you SPEND the resources. the whole fellowship collects resources as it is; the resources collected should go to a POOL; which ONLY a Mage or higher can spend on paths. every single FA, some new guy, or someone who is not listened ruins it for...
  2. log in usa

Not working // F
  3. Release Notes version 1.77 Feedback

I switched to the HTML5 and it looks crisp and nice... BUT.. big BUT!!! that F^&* transition fade, is SOOO bad. and it pretty much what is causing the eye strain others and myself is experiencing. GET RID of the FADE. and keep it the way Flash transitions! I had to switch back and wont touch...
  4. Royal Restoration Spell Instants

My fellowship doesnt get many chests either.. i was please to see you could finally craft a RR.... but with a blueprint.. we should be able to craft single RR's without having to get a BLUEPRINT <<< which we will never get >>> !