• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Royal Restoration Spell Instants

• Thread starter DeletedUser10917
  • Start date

DeletedUser10917

Would anyone be able to explain, in simple everyday language, how the Royal Restoration Spell Instants work? I would like to post the info for my fellowship, but I don't truly understand all of the ins and outs of them. Any input would be appreciated :)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I'll try:
You can use RR's from the upgrade tab of event bldgs. The tab will give you the information on what the upgrade will improve about that building's rewards. You can only upgrade them to your current chapter stats, but that may take more than one upgrade if you are more than one chapter higher now than when you originally won the building. The information on how many RR spells it will take for the upgrade is on that tab as well, but it is 1RR per square of the building's size. So a 3x3 bldg would take 9RR's.
As of now, RR's can be obtained in the FS chests in tournaments. There is 1RR in the chests #4, 6, 8, 9, 10, for a total of 5 possible each week in the tourney. There is also a Blueprint awarded for chest #10; these upgrade magic residences/workshops. Next week we should get recipes in Crafting to convert a blueprint to 10RR's to use on event bldgs instead.

DeletedUser14718

I'll try:
You can use RR's from the upgrade tab of event bldgs. The tab will give you the information on what the upgrade will improve about that building's rewards. You can only upgrade them to your current chapter stats, but that may take more than one upgrade if you are more than one chapter higher now than when you originally won the building. The information on how many RR spells it will take for the upgrade is on that tab as well, but it is 1RR per square of the building's size. So a 3x3 bldg would take 9RR's.

As of now, RR's can be obtained in the FS chests in tournaments. There is 1RR in the chests #4, 6, 8, 9, 10, for a total of 5 possible each week in the tourney. There is also a Blueprint awarded for chest #10; these upgrade magic residences/workshops. Next week we should get recipes in Crafting to convert a blueprint to 10RR's to use on event bldgs instead.

So there is no other way to get them? My fellowship usually doesn't get past 2 chests each week.

DeletedUser10917

I'll try:

Thank You so much Sami. I truly appreciate the info and will pass it on to my fellowship :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
so can u use the RR to upgrade the Magical Residence (if u have enough?)?

No, the only option in-game is still either blueprint or diamonds.

There will be a crafting recipe to turn blueprints into RRs, so maybe they will add a recipe to go the other direction and turn RRs into a blueprint, if enough people ask for it.

BuilderRacoon

My fellowship doesnt get many chests either.. i was please to see you could finally craft a RR.... but with a blueprint.. we should be able to craft single RR's without having to get a BLUEPRINT <<< which we will never get >>> !

DeletedUser4372

so all these magic residences, that cost diamonds to upgrade, will now need chapter(s) along with diamonds every level?

The Unbeliever

My fellowship doesnt get many chests either.. i was please to see you could finally craft a RR.... but with a blueprint.. we should be able to craft single RR's without having to get a BLUEPRINT <<< which we will never get >>> !
Well, you sure won't with that attitude...
Sure, 10 chests seems like an impossible feat at first, but there are plenty of ways to help yourself (and even your fellowship) out;
a) ORGANISE! COMMUNICATE!
- Set up an agreed upon tournament to aim for 10 chests. Some of them are stupid-easy. (*cough*steel*cough*)
- Then, set yourselves up for success by doing things like crafting Unleashed Unit Upgrades + Enlightened Light Range buildings. (steel for example is a xbow/archer focused tournament, so boosting that unit = winning)
- Take 3-4+ weeks to build up your goods for added negotiation needs.
or
b) Find a new fellowship that is willing to take on a smaller city while still being competitive in the weekly tournaments. (and yes, they do exist!)

But sitting around lamenting 10 chests will NEVER happen will definitely not help. :p

DeletedUser3468

So... one per square, per chapter? Call me underwhelmed. The two Fellowships I'm in always make it at least to chest 4, rarely to chest 6, (hey, we're small in one and unmotivated in the other) so I can see how many months it's going to take to accumulate enough of them to actually do any good. Easier just to replace the older event buildings with new ones! :rolleyes:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah after all the balancing of the event buildings and waiting a year for them they are a real let down! I am sorry they went to all the trouble now just to make them take forever to get enough to upgrade a event building and not even do magic buildings. The problem beta had was the amount of RR's needed to upgrade higher level magic buildings was more then one blueprint exchange was worth. They fix that by just not letting us use RR's to upgrade them and leave it a ten chest requirement to be able to upgrade them without diamonds. :( The RR's would have been more desirable if they could be used for upgrading magic buildings as well and FS's that cant get the blueprints could have at least been able to upgrade without diamonds!

Edit : They could have just as easily made 10 RR"s the max it would cost to upgrade a magic building that was over the 10 space footprint!

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think there's still hope if they make them available in other ways.They'd be a lot more interesting in the event-wheel-spin than rune shards.

edit: in fact, I think a pack equal to 9 or 10 or 12 RR spells would make a very popular "Daily" prize in an event. A chance at upgrading a building I really like one chapter, instead of winning one to replace it, would be about as tempting as tempting gets. It would give us a lot more agency in what our citi's look like, without being more powerful than just winning a new building of the appropriate size. I'm Going to suggest that.

Sir Squirrel

You are correct Ashrem, they will probably start giving them out as FA prizes and in events. I am more upset about them not being able to upgrade magic buildings. I think they really dropped the ball there, I am sure I am not the only one in a FS that doesnt get the tenth chest and I would invest in magic buildings if I could upgrade them with RR's. I think they could have made more money by selling magic buildings if they kept the RR's as a way to upgrade them! It is their loss though as I wont be buying any and wont recommend any of my FS members buy any either!

Sir Squirrel

That could work, but how much are we going to have to pay to craft that? I am afraid to ask! :eek: