• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Charlemagne3

1. Charlemagne3

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Not joining discord. They make their money from subscriptions, and selling your information...and then there is the political aspect of it...No thank you.
  2. Charlemagne3

The least they could do is let us know when it will be back up and running - been checking every ten minutes for the last 2 and half hours. Its after midnight - so how much longer?
  3. Charlemagne3

Haven't been able to get in for over an hour. Can get into beta just fine.....so what's the deal. Wondered if it were a flash thing. Tried chrome and opera. https://us2.elvenar.com/game/login?login_token=mUjtu9SsI6aKN_w&cid=1787156544&ref=&start_page_type=game_v1&flash_version=0.0.0
  4. Charlemagne3

malfunction usa0

https://us2.elvenar.com/game/login?login_token=mUjtu9SsI6aKN_w&cid=1787156544&ref=&start_page_type=game_v1&flash_version=0.0.0 is this a flash thing? I can load beta - no problem. But can not load non-beta and haven't been able to for over an hour.
  5. Charlemagne3

Summer Mermaids Event feedback

So completing 2 provinces with no other option is a show stopper when it takes 4 days and 13 hours to scout ONE province. That equals 11 days to scout those 2 provinces in order to complete them to meet the quest. Even with having prepared in advance (meaning I had a couple of provinces not...
  6. Charlemagne3

With Chrome 71 what is the fix for permanently enabling flash player.

HTML still lags. Game play is still better with flash
  7. Charlemagne3

Isn't HTML only on beta? I admit that I haven't enabled HTML in BETA recently. The last time I tried HTML, it was not up to par. Okay - so apparently HTML is on all the servers...who knew...guess time to try it again. I know HTML doesn't work on my iPad.
  8. Charlemagne3

Now on version 71 of chrome, this experimental feature (EphemeralFlashPermission) has been removed, meaning every f..ing time I want to play this game I have to enable flasher player via two part clicking and one gets to do it with every land you are in and you get to do it over and over and over.
  9. Charlemagne3

Not remembering logged in???

With the latest Chrome (Chrome 71), this fix no longer works.
  10. Charlemagne3

Not remembering logged in???

FOLLOWING this thread. Started yesterday where I have to hit enable flash every dang time and with every city. There was a workaround - some code to put in or remove from chrome that kept the flasher working but I can not find it.
  11. Charlemagne3

Html 5 version of Elvenar?

I am using Chrome on a fairly new system with higher end graphics and windows 10
  12. Charlemagne3

Html 5 version of Elvenar?

I have been bugging google everyday!!! The beta version of Elvenar is like moving through sludge.
  13. Charlemagne3

Province Research

I have the same production of seeds and at least in Winyandor I don't have an issue with seed production. I guess I will now check the next time I clear a province to see if it goes up. Seeds are an issue in the other worlds I am playing in - but that's only one of many many issues. I don't...
  14. Charlemagne3

Province Research

In one of the worlds I've completed 486 provinces - now I only complete them because of events because frankly it is very expensive in goods and the most desired benefit was the availability of expansions which are apparently now only available for significant $$$$$$$$$$. More than enough...
  15. Charlemagne3

Province Research

The game needs to increase the number of expansions available after 457 provinces are cleared since events require us to solve encounters. Perhaps they could make the cost of the expansion higher in terms of the number of provinces it would take to get the expansion once one reaches the magic...