• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Province Research

The game needs to increase the number of expansions available after 457 provinces are cleared since events require us to solve encounters. Perhaps they could make the cost of the expansion higher in terms of the number of provinces it would take to get the expansion once one reaches the magic number of 457. Or perhaps since solving encounters is TOTALLY meaningless at that point an alternative to solving encounters should be offered in these events.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Solving encounters for quests is not impacted by the limit. The limit is to free expansions not to scouting or clearing encounters. Some people still do provinces after 457 because there are still a number of benefits:
  • More neighbours unlocked - visits/trading
  • more kp
  • more relics
  • more runes
  • several wonder benefits are based on provinces
  • More seeds
So not exactly totally meaningless at all. In a couple chapters time it is likely the minimum province count will be at or close to 457, so we will see if anything changes then.

Edit: Added seeds, thanks Deborah M

Last edited:
In one of the worlds I've completed 486 provinces - now I only complete them because of events because frankly it is very expensive in goods and the most desired benefit was the availability of expansions which are apparently now only available for significant $$$$$$$$$$. More than enough runes, relics, kp (well there is never enough of that) etc are gained through the tournaments. I expect additional benefits from the AW's do not increase with provinces cleared above the ceiling of 457 either. So again - it is about removing the dang ceiling for expansions and/or providing an alternative for events.

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
In one of the worlds I've completed 486 provinces - now I only complete them because of events because frankly it is very expensive in goods and the most desired benefit was the availability of expansions which are apparently now only available for significant $$$$$$$$$$. More than enough runes, relics, kp (well there is never enough of that) etc are gained through the tournaments. I expect additional benefits from the AW's do not increase with provinces cleared above the ceiling of 457 either. So again - it is about removing the dang ceiling for expansions and/or providing an alternative for events.

I have the same 486 provinces completed + a couple scouted. My seed production in the trader is definitely increased still. 486 x 29 = 14,094 production which is what I get. Just pointing that out in case you need seeds.

I have the same 486 provinces completed + a couple scouted. My seed production in the trader is definitely increased still. 486 x 29 = 14,094 production which is what I get. Just pointing that out in case you need seeds.
I have the same production of seeds and at least in Winyandor I don't have an issue with seed production. I guess I will now check the next time I clear a province to see if it goes up. Seeds are an issue in the other worlds I am playing in - but that's only one of many many issues. I don't think it will be possible to do amuni in any of the other worlds.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I have the same production of seeds and at least in Winyandor I don't have an issue with seed production. I guess I will now check the next time I clear a province to see if it goes up. Seeds are an issue in the other worlds I am playing in - but that's only one of many many issues. I don't think it will be possible to do amuni in any of the other worlds.

Great minds think alike :D I went and cleared a province just to make sure my seed production went up like I said above. It did go up so that is still good news for seeds.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
With most buildings, it displays the information of how your wonder bonus or seeds are calculated. It would be pretty easy to see if all of your explored provinces are counted. Either it would show less provinces than you have explored or the maths would be out, but I would expect that to be a bug. The maths is normally pretty simply like MH or wonder power times province count.