• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Child of Fyre

1. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

I refuse to spend a single dime in this game. I will simply sit at my current Chapter and buff up everything I can until I either have to begin another chapter or I will quit the game.
  2. Players Leaving?

I know 4 in the top 50 are leaving after the Tourney on Sat
  3. No More Money Spent

All of my fellow players are stopping spending any money until INNO remembers who is paying for their game. We are currently voting on whether to not logion for 2 days a week. If nothing happens then 1/2 of the people in my 3 fellowships are planning to quit playing. Maybe INNO will notice.
  4. Ghosting and booting little cities

I offered you a spot in Our FS but never got a response from you.
  5. Ghosting and booting little cities

Muck is right. I started there 3 years ago and they still keep me hanging around!
  6. Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

It was constructed to force a move so yeah it sux.
  7. Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

I will quit if they have only Discord. Lotta years wasted.
  8. Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

And to those of us who are not allowed to join because of employer?
  9. Mykans Guide - Fighting guide

Thank-you so much!
  10. Gems of Knowledge

For some reason I am unable to access Gems of Knowledge. I use it weekly for troop training preparation.. Anyone else having this issue?
  11. Spire Rewards

Diamonds are a great reward. What is your cost for 275 diamonds? How many troops do you lose or supplies for reaching the Top? just write down for a couple weeks what your actual losses are like time reductions and compare with what you gain. You might be surprised what the cost is.
  12. Spire Rewards

Just completed the first 2 level's. Zero mystery chests, lvl 1 boss was PP and lvl 2 was 3000 Spell Frags. I think INNO forgot we have a Disenchant option for items in storage.
  13. Spire Rewards

My major issue is the garbage prizes from the Boss's on each level. It's a Fellowship adventure on a weekly basis so yes we go for Gold weekly. If INNO would give an attractive prize for reaching the top of each level it would make the trek much more enjoyable. For those of you who have...
  14. Spire Rewards

C'mon INNO at least give something in the 3 Boss chests in the Spire. And what happened to the Mystery Chests? Just ran the Spire to top and got 1 mystery chest on lvl 3 ty for the PP. Boss lvl 1 Boblin garbage, Boss on lvl 2 more Boblin garbage, Boss on lvl 3 PP. What happened to the...
  15. Spire Rewards

Why is it that the most difficult item in the Boss Chest's give it when the reward is trash? I usually get the crappiest rewards from all 3 Bosses. This has been ongoing for the past 3 months. What up INNO???????