• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Rewards

Alram

Flippers just flip
What rewards have you received over the last 3 months? I've never tracked my boss rewards over 3 months but it sounds fun. :)

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I got spell frags at the very top in 2 cities, so that was fun. Of course they're in the 2 cities that didn't need them. I feel conflicted about this spell frags from a stage boss change. I understand frags are hard to come by for some players, but...a boss? I dunno, I suppose that portal profit from the frog was pretty weak too for a boss prize.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'm always a little disappointed when I get a dwarven armorer. It's not even good for fragging.
Just save them (and other 5-day buildings) for a rainy day. Combined with some troop instants you can take a week off from catering and just fight your way to the top of the spire and through the whole tournament with invincible troops for free.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Wait. 4000 measly spell frags from the top boss? I am amazed they went with something *even worse* than the 10% portal profit. If I need spell frags, I can use the Disenchant button!
I know ... it's a shock that no matter how bad the worst prize in the boss is, they find a way to make it worse. But I suppose we should be grateful for anything. I do like the magic workshops and residences I've gotten in the past. Then again, I feel sorry for the new people who have far less chance to get them than I did.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
I know ... it's a shock that no matter how bad the worst prize in the boss is, they find a way to make it worse. But I suppose we should be grateful for anything. I do like the magic workshops and residences I've gotten in the past. Then again, I feel sorry for the new people who have far less chance to get them than I did.
You got that right Darielle. I'm new and all I get is Spell Frags. :mad: Grrrrrrr! I got a Dwarven Armorer once and nearly fell out of my chair (ha) I'm at a point where I'm just gonna stop playing the Spire. My ArchMage isn't too happy about that. :confused:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You got that right Darielle. I'm new and all I get is Spell Frags. :mad: Grrrrrrr! I got a Dwarven Armorer once and nearly fell out of my chair (ha) I'm at a point where I'm just gonna stop playing the Spire. My ArchMage isn't too happy about that. :confused:
The spire is worth the diamonds, despite the chest prizes. Even getting silver every week gets you an extra 125 diamonds. Believe me, that's worth it, not to mention the 18 five-hour time instants and the dozen or so combined catalysts that you get for gaining silver (provided your group does too, of course, as it does.) I would suggest you don't give up on those. Good luck.

C'mon INNO at least give something in the 3 Boss chests in the Spire. And what happened to the Mystery Chests? Just ran the Spire to top and got 1 mystery chest on lvl 3 ty for the PP. Boss lvl 1 Boblin garbage, Boss on lvl 2 more Boblin garbage, Boss on lvl 3 PP. What happened to the REWARDS for achieving the top of the lvl's? I would never do the Spire again if it wasn't for helping our Fellowship. And I won't spend another dime until something is done!!

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Wait. 4000 measly spell frags from the top boss? I am amazed they went with something *even worse* than the 10% portal profit. If I need spell frags, I can use the Disenchant button!

I think this would be a great prize for many people. But, generally not for the type of people who regularly top the spire.

As far as other prizes along the way. When people say, "I haven't gotten *this* in weeks" remember, it is random. I'll often see people in my FS saying, "Where's the armorers" ( yes Alram, we fighters love them) meanwhile I've gotten at least one Armorer every week for 4 or 5 weeks in a row.
Fyre ( hi fyre) just said he saw no mystery chests. I just did two and a half levels and opened 6 of them.

In general, you won't often see me complain about the prizes. I get a lot of stuff that's useless to me. But, I also get diamonds, transports, and timers. And even if I time my way to the top in one sitting, I end up with more timers than I started with. So as long as that doesn't change I'm good with it.

tldr: I agree the 4000frags is a ridiculous "grand prize" for advanced players. But I still like the spire.

Last edited:

getmomo

C'mon INNO at least give something in the 3 Boss chests in the Spire. And what happened to the Mystery Chests? Just ran the Spire to top and got 1 mystery chest on lvl 3 ty for the PP. Boss lvl 1 Boblin garbage, Boss on lvl 2 more Boblin garbage, Boss on lvl 3 PP. What happened to the REWARDS for achieving the top of the lvl's? I would never do the Spire again if it wasn't for helping our Fellowship. And I won't spend another dime until something is done!!

Diamonds are not a good reward?

Tehya1

I have been getting some pretty good stuff like das, diamonds, magic res and ws, etc, but it is a bummer when I get something like coin rains lol

Deleted User - 1759441

Why is it that the most difficult item in the Boss Chest's give it when the reward is trash? I usually get the crappiest rewards from all 3 Bosses. This has been ongoing for the past 3 months. What up INNO???????
I have cut back on much. I do the spire to and including the first multi-battle. old school here with 5 maps and it is getting too nice outside to sit here for 12-16 hours a day. as long as we are mature enough to choose our best options and leave the other ones alone. we can live a life and play the game.

Just 2 cents from an advanced player: the spire is very much worth it. I understand that not everyone may "enjoy" it, but the rewards are worth the costs. Every fellowship should aim for spire gold. I guess a player might not like having time boosters or ccs for some reason, but I won't pretend to understand that. If your FS is active and wants to grow, but doesn't emphasize or prioritize spire, I recommend reevaluating that position. YMMV of course, and yes, I know that expressing an opinion based largely on objective arithmetic is "taboo" in general forum and that people will yell at me and tell me I don't know how to play the game. Maybe they're right.

I strongly agree that 4k frags is a trash prize for top spire. 10k might not be bad.

My major issue is the garbage prizes from the Boss's on each level. It's a Fellowship adventure on a weekly basis so yes we go for Gold weekly. If INNO would give an attractive prize for reaching the top of each level it would make the trek much more enjoyable. For those of you who have already reached multi-million points the challenge is less of a burden and the rewards may not effect you. But the journey to get to your standing has become so much more difficult to achieve. The Spire when it first came out was a challenge with rewards well worth the climb. IMHO that is no longer the case.

Diamonds are not a good reward?
Diamonds are a great reward. What is your cost for 275 diamonds? How many troops do you lose or supplies for reaching the Top? just write down for a couple weeks what your actual losses are like time reductions and compare with what you gain. You might be surprised what the cost is.